Jim Traynor to work for Rangers!

BEARGER

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe he has resigned from the Record.

The current Record Editor, Allan Rennie is a Yahoo and a Lawwell Lamb to boot.

Nuremberg Hugh remains banned from ra Stydome due to a match report he did on a pre-season friendly. Rather than rile and rage against one of his journos being denied the right to ply his trade over a critical match report, Allan Rennie has bent himself over the table and allowed Lawwell to exercise the big wooden one on his arse. Further, last week the Record had the story and pictures on Stokes attending the RIRA fundraiser, Traynor believed it should be front page. Rennie intervened and ran the lead story on Rangers' investors as deliberate interference.

The shadow of 'Thugs and Thieves' has NEVER been lifted.

Nuremberg Hugh remains banned from ra Stydome due to a match report he did on a pre-season friendly. Rather than rile and rage against one of his journos being denied the right to ply his trade over a critical match report, Allan Rennie has bent himself over the table and allowed Lawwell to exercise the big wooden one on his arse. Further, last week the Record had the story and pictures on Stokes attending the RIRA fundraiser, Traynor believed it should be front page. Rennie intervened and ran the lead story on Rangers' investors as deliberate interference.

This i believe and tallies up with stuff bill mcmurdo (I think) and leggo have been writing about rennie.

You seem to know a lot about the Record. It's almost as if you work there, or at least know Traynor