Jim Traynor to work for Rangers!

BEARGER

I've always found traynor to be pretty fair with his

Scriblings.

And to be honest couldn't care less if was to work for rangers.

are we missing what's really happening here ?

If he feels he cannot work for this paper anymore has 'main stream media' just lost another impartial voice ?

We all know the infestation of taig into the media runs very deep, pretty soon it will only be them that's left.

It going to get a whole lot worse in the future if there is nobody left to report events without a pair of emerald green glasses on.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scriblings.

If he feels he cannot work for this paper anymore has 'main stream media' just lost another impartial voice ?

We all know the infestation of taig into the media runs very deep, pretty soon it will only be them that's left.

It going to get a whole lot worse in the future if there is nobody left to report events without a pair of emerald green glasses on.

My thoughts also

Another honest vioce lost

Scriblings.

This whole country and every sector in it is heading that way. (tu)

I have it on very good authority that Mr Traynor will be taking up a position as editor-in-chief of a Rangers fanzine

Number 1, he has been spotted in and around town having discussions with the owner of said fanzine..........Watch this space for details as they come in.

I have it on good authority haha of him being the new Media and Public relations at Ibrox, and some office folk have been informed of this ?? Dont think he would make a living on a Rangers fanzine or scotzine or magazine !! haha

THIS is the scary bit.....

"Even now so many – and I include some fellow journalists – still cannot bring themselves to accept Rangers did not cheat the tax man by using EBTs.

One journalist declared it to be “a government conspiracy” when he heard the ruling in Rangers’ favour.

Perhaps in time more will be written about this kind of hack and the rabid desire to help bring down Rangers, a fierce desire that, sadly, was widespread. Actually, I’m sure more will be written about them.

Just when did they become consumed by such eye-popping rage? Was it always there, a dormant fury against Rangers and their fans, who deserve enormous credit for having saved their club, just waiting for the catalyst?

Now they can’t help themselves. They can’t stop foaming at the mouth and we can be sure their determination to have titles stripped will go into overdrive.

They need some kind of victory or they might explode and that would be terribly messy. All that bile all over the walls and streets.

Unfortunately reason was never allowed to be a player in this grotesque game, which quickly became dominated mostly by

incoherent imbeciles fuelled by all that hatred."

THIS needs taken note of methinks ?