Jim Traynor to work for Rangers!

BEARGER

Doubt it, he's ripped lumps out of us. But hey, we're offering him a wage now, so I guess we have to forgive and forget...

For over 6 or 7 months now he has been pretty favourable. Every decent journo should be able to get tore into the issues in Scotland. However its Scotland and a favourable article or an article slating the team sees the journo branded a bheast/h**

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For over 6 or 7 months now he has been pretty favourable. Every decent journo should be able to get tore into the issues in Scotland. However its Scotland and a favourable article or an article slating the team sees the journo branded a bheast/h**

And all those so called favourable articles will now be seen as being partizan.

We need non partizan voices in the media

And all those so called favourable articles will now be seen as being partizan.

We need non partizan voices in the media

Or just have our own media outlets. TV, Radio and online newspaper. The media have been dining off us for long enough.

This whole country and every sector in it is heading that way. (tu)

Just to let you know I've had a taig mate ask me to try and get one if HIS taig mates a job offshore or help getting one, I basically fucked him off something I would NEVER have done 6 months ago. It's a start and we all need to pull together

Just to let you know I've had a taig mate ask me to try and get one if HIS taig mates a job offshore or help getting one, I basically fucked him off something I would NEVER have done 6 months ago. It's a start and we all need to pull together

I agree 100%. My boss doesn't employ them full stop.