Lee Wallace

TomScott

When he first signed I couldn't for the life of me see what we'd spent our money on. How wrong I was...

If there is a better, stronger Scottish left back I don't know where he is hiding.

Thought he was great again today.

A future skipper

When he first signed I couldn't for the life of me see what we'd spent our money on. How wrong I was...

If there is a better, stronger Scottish left back I don't know where he is hiding.

Thought he was great again today.

A future skipper

Apparently Charlie ive lost the waen Mulgrew.

Alledgedly.

Was delighted when we signed him. I said back at the start on here he would be a great player for us. Was buzzing to see him play and when he scored that goal v the scum at Ibrox I personally was delighted for him.

Would love for him to complete his career at Ibrox, has all the making of a legend and would fully deserve to compete in the Champions League with us.

Think he's been a bit of an unsung hero this season. Was one of the first, along with Jig, to say he was staying and has been playing extremely well through the season so far.

One of Ally's best purchases as Rangers manager in my opinion.

He's been brilliant for us this season and we're lucky as a club to have someone with so much ability who is willing to miss out on Scotland caps and playing at a higher level because he loves the club.

He is a future captain once Jig retires.

Apparently Charlie ive lost the waen Mulgrew.

Alledgedly.

Mulgrew's fine going forward but his defensive capabilities are his Achilles Heel. If we play the scum with Milgrew in their side I'd tell our lads to get him under the cosh from the first minute. His shortcomings defensively leave their defence looking dodgy along the back 4 and that's why they're still prone to shipping goals IMOP. Big Lee's a defender first and foremost, with a rate of trackback that many forwards can't live with.

Mulgrew's fine going forward but his defensive capabilities are his Achilles Heel. If we play the scum with Milgrew in their side I'd tell our lads to get him under the cosh from the first minute. His shortcomings defensively leave their defence looking dodgy along the back 4 and that's why they're still prone to shipping goals IMOP. Big Lee's a defender first and foremost, with a rate of trackback that many forwards can't live with.

Indeed have to agree as he was culpable for no less than 3 of the Goals in the USA v Scotland game.

He had a shocker that night.

As you say if we where to meet them I would wish he was at LB for them.

Ok going forward but a terrible defender.

Lee Wallace is by far the best LB in Scotland, and the fact he wasnt picked for that Game says everything about Scottish fitbaw and those who are running it.