ARABTrust calling on the SFA to breach their own rules over boycott

Senna

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No mate, we are entitled to our full share of the gate.

The money is payment for putting a team on the park to allow the game to be played.

The money has nothing to do with how many away supporters you bring.

And when teams come to Ibrox, they get a half share of the gate, even though it was mostly paid for by us.

The sheer breathtaking hypocrisy of their statement beggars belief.

A vocal owner/chairman and fans trust who openly claimed for sporting integrity and that fans be listened too, who then ask for the exact opposite because it may harm them.

Do they not realize this is what most Rangers fans want and as per our club is listening to it's fans, dejavu anyone.

So now the Visiting side have to fill the Home sides stadium, what a hoot.

They come to us with 500 fans and get a split of tens of thousands, wait a minute this could be good for us, we will just ban all these turban heeds from our ground and keep the cash from any home draws in future.

We believe that all clubs and fans need to work together for the good of the Scottish game, rather than continue debating decisions made in the past which many have long moved on from.

Why do I always hear that tune from the Benny Hill Show when I read about the rest of Scottish football? :craphead:

I was thinking I must have missed the bit where everyone apologises for treating Rangers so badly, but no it seems we are still to blame.

So now the Visiting side have to fill the Home sides stadium, what a hoot.

They come to us with 500 fans and get a split of tens of thousands, wait a minute this could be good for us, we will just ban all these turban heeds from our ground and keep the cash from any home draws in future.

Well this is the point isn't it - there is no rule that says how many away fans MUST be at any given match and the gate split in the cup has nothing to do with how many away fans you bring - hence why all the diddy teams desperately want an away tie at Ibrox. I found the story most amusing, what do DU fans think is going to happen, that the SFA will round up all Rangers fans and force them through the turnstyles? No wonder football is a joke these days, sooner the SPL and all its hanger on sides go bust the better.

AFAIK, the only rule regarding ticket allocation, is about the minimum amountof tickets that the home team must provide for the visiting fans.

I have never seen a rule anywhere that says the away fans must take the allocation. Fkn arseholes turn up to Ibrox with 1000 fans and expect half the gate money from the 49k bears that turned up, Hypocritical does not even come close to describing this bunch of cunts.

I'm genuinely perplexed as to how they think turning down tickets for a game is breaking any rules or brigning the game into disrepute. A remarkable claim that will unquestionably be rejected

You would think so.

There is the "We can make up whatever rules we want" clause though.

I just love Thomsons quotes, "U have to listen fans" and rules are rules"

DU statement "we dont support any boycotts"

Can anyboy spot whats wrong with these quotes lol

DU go forth and get some morals yourself before u tell this shite to anyone.

quote marks are missing from one and full stops

You would think so.

There is the "We can make up whatever rules we want" clause though.

Im no legal expert but i'd imagine there's grounds for legal action should anything come of this. You can't punish someone for turning down tickets if they aren't in any way obliged to take them.