ARABTrust calling on the SFA to breach their own rules over boycott

Senna

Green should have accepted the tickets but refused to sell them.

If we accept them, the club buys them. Then makes that back selling them to us. CG has got this one just about right imo.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was being a bit generous there i guess lol, the 3rd division fans have a better away support than most of the SPL

Actually it would be interesting to have figures from RFC on the number of away fans we have had at Ibrox per game and also what allocation they could get in accordance with SPL rules.

Ha ha

"Steven Hughes, chairman of fans group ArabTRUST, said it was disappointing but felt that the fans and the club had dealt with the “unprecedented” situation with “great dignity”.

Plonker, after the shit that was flying around last night it was clear to see the dignity being shown by this crowd, hypocritical doesn't even come close.

East Fife had more at Ibrox than those Shysters.

I had a look back at the RFC v arabs game at Ibrox Nov 2011 and the away corner section which holds approx 700 was only half full. That is often the norm for the SPL teams who visit Ibrox. The SPL has no set number or percentage of tickets to be made available for visiting fans, they just say "reasonable" whatever that can be construed as meaning.

I had a look back at the RFC v arabs game at Ibrox Nov 2011 and the away corner section which holds approx 700 was only half full. That is often the norm for the SPL teams who visit Ibrox. The SPL has no set number or percentage of tickets to be made available for visiting fans, they just say "reasonable" whatever that can be construed as meaning.

This game is uner the sfa , but they have no right to say the visiting team have to take their ticket allocation.....the club has given them plenty of notice and this will save them money in having to print tickets for visiting fans and the extra coasts involved in policing a far greater number of away fans than home fans.

So we have shown them nothing but good grace in informing asap.

Are the rules not set out to ensure tickets are available to the away club, so to ensure a club that wants fans there doesn't get stiffed.

We've been given the option of tickets (as per the rules). We've not taken up thd option.

I thought the rules were only to ensure a club makes tickets available, not to ensure they are taken?

How's this for "sporting integrity" from the Dundee hivs?

Calling on fans of other clubs to come to a ground when playing against one certain club, Rangers!

Yea, lets move on and forget every thing thats happened?

Scum to the last one of them.

The SFA have nowhere to turn apart from making themselves look even more corrupt. Rules are rules.

CG has said he fears for the fans safety. What about the players and management team?

Bookmark this......

Closed door game coming I think.

This game is uner the sfa , but they have no right to say the visiting team have to take their ticket allocation.....the club has given them plenty of notice and this will save them money in having to print tickets for visiting fans and the extra coasts involved in policing a far greater number of away fans than home fans.

So we have shown them nothing but good grace in informing asap.

ED, yes mate, I couldn't find the SFA rules. Just showing a general rule as an example.

There's something especially irritating about the self-important representatives of fan groups. They usually talk utter shite anyway, mixed with a sort of delusion that they are more "real" than, say, journalists or ex-pros. Such pomposity.

I remember a couple of years ago some Celtic supporter representing fuck knows what group was on Radio Scotland saying the refereeing standards had been high from 2005-2008, and had suffered a decline from 2008 to 2011. In other words, when Celtic don't win the league, the refs are pish. What a fucking coincidence.

I'd say something like "The Arab Trust can go fuckselves" if I could summon up the energy to actually care about their poxy club. Honestly, they are minor moons around the magnificent planet that is The Rangers.

There's something especially irritating about the self-important representatives of fan groups. They usually talk utter shite anyway, mixed with a sort of delusion that they are more "real" than, say, journalists or ex-pros. Such pomposity.

I remember a couple of years ago some Celtic supporter representing fuck knows what group was on Radio Scotland saying the refereeing standards had been high from 2005-2008, and had suffered a decline from 2008 to 2011. In other words, when Celtic don't win the league, the refs are pish. What a fucking coincidence.

I'd say something like "The Arab Trust can go fuckselves" if I could summon up the energy to actually care about their poxy club. Honestly, they are minor moons around the magnificent planet that is The Rangers.

You missed an "r" in moons there mate.