Celtc Park Boycott.

SkiBunny

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genuine question here, what would boycotting parkhead actually achieve?

Spoil the OF spectacle.

Demonstrate that we have zero respect for these clubs.

Show consistency.

Are people saying that if the circumstances bring out enough United supporters to fill the away end then it'll all have been for nothing as they will get the money anyway???

It's always been about more than money!!!!

Spoil the OF spectacle.

Demonstrate that we have zero respect for these clubs.

Show consistency.

Are people saying that if the circumstances bring out enough United supporters to fill the away end then it'll all have been for nothing as they will get the money anyway???

It's always been about more than money!!!!

Dont see how it spoils it.

Everyone already knows how we feel about them.

I can see your point but it's different circumstances.

Of course it's about more than money

Tims sheep bheggers Easter rd junkies no cash from me the club should do the same as scumdee untd game donate all monies to erskine charity can you imagine the bheggers wrighting a cheque out to erskine soldiers that would be amazing goon brigade would boycott for sure.WATP

We aren't trying to ''achieve'' anything. We're boycotting them so we never have to fund those cunts with OUR OWN MONEY ever again. You don't get the point in this, do you?

what would you think if they arranged to boycott ibrox?

Went to the auld piggerry (Janefield street end in the main) many a time in the 70's 80's and 90's. Have lived down south since 90 but still have a ST and I can honestly say that " that disgraceful shower of hypocritical shit" will never recieve a penny of of my hard earned coin ever again and to be honest considering the SKY coverage and commentary over the last few years since Father O'Neil arrived I dont care if I ever seen or heard any of their shit ever again. Even at Ibrox they mute our sound and it is all ways about them. Crocker/ Walker/Nicholas - GIRFUT!

Couldn't give a fuck if they did. I would welcome it.

Never want anything to do with those manky fucks ever again.

If it were up to me, I would never play them again. Am enjoying them not being around.

Me too mate. I've been listening to the phone ins this week for the first time in over a year and it's easily been 90% celtc fans phoning in to talk about Rangers, even on champs league week!! They are irrelevant to me, the headlines around the world would be worth it if we boycott that dump. Many diehards amongst us don't go to celtc park anyway.

But the scum would just sell our allocation so they wouldnt lose out on anything.

Who give a fuck, that isn't what this is about. It's so we don't need to fund those cunts with our own money. Let them fill it with their own shite fans. They will get bored and eventually just treat it the same as the rest of their games and that is when it will really hurt them.

Who give a fuck, that isn't what this is about. It's so we don't need to fund those cunts with our own money. Let them fill it with their own shite fans. They will get bored and eventually just treat it the same as the rest of their games and that is when it will really hurt them.

So really it has no effect on them and all it does is give our team less chance of getting a positive result.

Cheers, that's all I wanted to know.

So really it has no effect on them and all it does is give our team less chance of getting a positive result.

Cheers, that's all I wanted to know.

That celtc team would destroy us. Don't think you'd be going to the dump to witness some kind of underdog victory. :(