Andy Gray done a fine job today.

pcbear

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He asked all the questions any1 of us would have been wanting to ask a true bear remember him and big amo celebrating in the directors box last year going fucking mental when we scored against the bheggers.great day today and topped of seeing John Grieg back home where he belongs.just a pity sandy jardine wasn't there hopefully won't be long before he's home.WATP

Half time was utterly outstanding today. Andy did a superb job. What an amazing sight to see the legends and they all got the most fantastic reception. Hope they made a DVD of this as it was just the most inspiring event. I'm sure it will have created a life-long memory for all fans who were there. Very well done to the Rangers team who organised this. Take a bow - you organised a massively impressive celebration that no other club in the entire world could have matched.

I listen to Richard keys and andy gray on talksport at work moving my car about during the day

i felt the same pain -andy gray did just talking about our predicament that he was

hurt by the comments that we had done something wrong .

Sometimes as a fan it feels we are in a lonely corner but talksport and to have andy and richard

who clearly is a decent guy and took on board that it was a witch hunt situation

To see Andy Gray be given the status to interview our legends

How we would have loved everton diving header legend to do it for us !!!!

Well done andy gray you like the legend Sandy Jardine all the best no 2

have class and dignity - strength and all our wishes to the

best ever scottish full back in the world,even mc grain will confirm.