Stirling Albion ar**holes fans

markybear

Would Rangers play their part if Celtic celebrated an anniversary during an Old Firm match?

That's totally different septic are our rivals Stirling Albion are not.

For them not to show respect to achievements that they can't even aspire to let alone equal just shows them up as petty and small minded

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw this from the above link : http://willievass.ph...0000jVCeRN_1txg

cheeky wee brats !

Not to mention starting chanting when John Greig was talking. These wee tumshies no doubt see themselves as big Scotland fans well today they disrespected Scotland's greatest ever captain

14udz78.jpg

Have to say I love the forum and you get to hear some great opinions and learn stuff you otherwise wouldn't hear about in our mainstream media about our club.....

BUT

I do think something is lost though sometimes as in the past songs/banners/comments made on a Saturday or whatever would be discussed in the boozer and that would be it. Now everything gets blown out of proportion....threads like this, the Kevin bridges one etc I think takes away from not only the banter of the game but also our portrayal as a group of fans!

Today was such an amazing day that things like this are the last thing we should be bothered about!

Fuck this rise above it pish

Id go to war with every team in Scotland if it must be that way.

IMO Stirling Albion deserve a boycott and should be on next the list. We have no friends in Scotland as it is, we might aswell really piss the whole lot of them off.

IMO Stirling Albion deserve a boycott and should be on next the list. We have no friends in Scotland as it is, we might aswell really piss the whole lot of them off.

correct looks like they all want to have a go at us.

Opposition fans have never liked us, end of the day the Stirling board have never done anything to offend.

I will hopefully find out on Monday. The gentleman I'm building an extension for is a minister, and is the chaplain for Stirling Albion. He was at the game today, and turned down the chance to be in the directors box to be in the fans with his son.

A thoroughly nice man, and had nothing but praise when rangers played in Stirling.

I don't see the big problem with this, why are people getting so wound up?

There was nothing offensive - it was just a wee rubbish banner. I'm not surprised their fans did not take part in the display, forget the difference in size of clubs but would anyone on here go to an away ground and take part in the home teams display? Doubt it very much.

I was more bothered about their players targeting templeton rather than a naff banner.

I think I must be the only one who saw it and found it funny that there was about 10 fans holding up 10 pieces of A4 paper barely in formation while we had around 30,000 bears holding up their coloured cards in a beautifully co-ordinated and observed display that took organisational skills and dedication to put together. Can understand why they did it but I've no idea how the hell this thread has 4 pages. Not even close to the top 10 most noteworthy happenings in the hours before and during the game.

There was nothing offensive - it was just a wee rubbish banner. I'm not surprised their fans did not take part in the display, forget the difference in size of clubs but would anyone on here go to an away ground and take part in the home teams display? Doubt it very much.

I was more bothered about their players targeting templeton rather than a naff banner.

It wasnt a banner it was app 14 of them , which to be honest with you was quite a significant proportion considering the paltry amount of them.

And it was arranged by the look of it.

I wouldn't expect any opposition fan to take part in our or any other clubs celebration. But to act like a bunch of bitter tims is a different matter.

Do we Remember how the dignified silence/turning the other cheek worked out for us the last time?

Not for me, attack is the best form of defence

I wouldn't expect any opposition fan to take part in our or any other clubs celebration. But to act like a bunch of bitter tims is a different matter.

Do we Remember how the dignified silence/turning the other cheek worked out for us the last time?

Not for me, attack is the best form of defence

I think you have to pick your battles or you end up looking like the offended lot across the city. After what we have went through in the last 9-10 months I think this is a non story, we have bigger enemies that 14 fans holding up bits of paper.