Stirling Albion ar**holes fans

markybear

Glad u agree, the boycott is on.

Fuck their banter, I have no sense of humour left with other teams fans. Arseholes the lot of them. All that sevco shit is great banter eh?

So it"s Stirlings fault that you can no longer laugh?

Of all the things you could be offended by, this is one of the least important ever.

If we continue to attack everyone that tries to banter with us, then we will come acrross in the same light as the permanantly offended taig brigade.

We know who our enemies are, and 20 wee guys with a4 paper certainly isn't worth my time or energy by being all upset by it.

Christ it wasn't even offensive, and actually had a bit of wit behind it.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it"s Stirlings fault that you can no longer laugh?

Of all the things you could be offended by, this is one of the least important ever.

If we continue to attack everyone that tries to banter with us, then we will come acrross in the same light as the permanantly offended taig brigade.

We know who our enemies are, and 20 wee guys with a4 paper certainly isn't worth my time or energy by being all upset by it.

Christ it wasn't even offensive, and actually had a bit of wit behind it.

To Woo :7325:

ok, so a 'few fans' held up a couple of cards, doesn't mean they speak for the majority of their support.

someone mentioned their fans chanted during John Greig's speech, well BF1, BF2 chanted through some of it too.

and to the remark that their players were worse, how about the the subs out warming up at half time that were more interested in what was going on and actually applauded the legends.

time to grow a pair and stop getting upset at every little bit of banter that comes our way, there's going to be a lot worse than that to come i'm sure.

Come on now lads, humour is humour.........could you imagine how we would all be in stitches if they had been at the glitter dome and held on a banner of a youngster in a ra sellic top being abused.................we would be in stitches.

Only question we would be asking is ......what would the significance of a banner like that mean.

No humour I watched them when we went two up one of them a middle aged guy charged at the Bears who where obviously edgong him on and he couldnt take it, I watched some of them they wanted trouble, and where vile in their attitude , they never csme for the banter thats for sure.

Scum they are and they are by far the worst ive seen at Ibrox in this league yet.

I havd lost my sense of humour with these clowns too.

No humour I watched them when we went two up one of them a middle aged guy charged at the Bears who where obviously edgong him on and he couldnt take it, I watched some of them they wanted trouble, and where vile in their attitude , they never csme for the banter thats for sure.

Scum they are and they are by far the worst ive seen at Ibrox in this league yet.

I havd lost my sense of humour with these clowns too.

When people get that you, then they have lost ........all you can do is point at them and laugh. Now that would have sent them loopy and perhaps a few would have got lifted :7325:

Stirling Albion seem to be a shower of dirty bastards, there players showed that yesterday. The "card display" they had was a bit meh, I'm not overly offended about what a no-mark club thinks of us. They have never achieved anything in the game so I'm sure they are a bit envious of our illustrious history. If they want their 5 mins of fame by holding up an oh so hilarious :rolleyes: message about us then so be it.

Football fans in banter shocker

Aye headline news for the permanently offended loyal. Some people really really need to take a good look at themselves.

So we cant watch Kevin Bridges,laugh at Billy Connoly, Frankie Boyle, or watch Rod Stewart without being disgusted that.....OMG they dont support Rangers...... And of course we also cant read Richard Gough's articles either.

And now that is Stirling on the list of Arseholes.... Well that saves us a fortune on the postage for all those Christmas cards we will not be sending.