Poll – boycott the piggery?

Bad Robot

Poll – boycott the piggery?  

267 members have voted

1. 1. For all Bear - should it be boycotted?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont know
  2. 2. For the travelling support - should it be boycotted?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont know
    • I dont travel away

Never mind the poll shite we boycott them, they are the instigators of an audacious attempt to destroy The Rangers and their Fans permanently through BIGOTRY, HATE and JEALOUSY. A shower of irish bogtrottin bhastards who through our charitable nature were allowed entry into our country in a time of hardship and then they turn round and bite the fuckin hand off that fed them ? Forget the brother walfrid fallacy, that only came about when the rc church were panicked into doing something by The Church of Scotland who were feeding these people and they only did that because they were scared that they were going to be converted to Protestantism. They are the root of all that is evil in this country due to their corrupt ambition to convert it to romanism. They will not be getting My Queens coin ! :sherlock:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After years of believing hibs were the wee celtic,I lived in leith for four years and found a lot of their lads were loyalist,and very proud loyalist's at that.

Bloober you are right , i know of many Hibs fans who wouldn't piss on the Cellic and prefer Rangers , me? i can't understand that but your def right in what your saying

Nice,pathetically immature reply there. Good work (tu)

Who are you ? I can`t even remember replying to you lol...

"pathetically immature"...You do know the dangers of drinking on an empty head ?

My dad stays in coatbridge ( alder grove )..you stay near there ?

Voted No & No

Would not like to see our players go out at the piggery with an 100% taig fest.

If we boycott then they would just sell all the the tickets to there own fans.

I am in favour of the Dundee hibs boycott as it puts down a marker to all the diddy clubs that we can affect your income if you piss off an Angry Bear.

Bloober you are right , i know of many Hibs fans who wouldn't piss on the Cellic and prefer Rangers , me? i can't understand that but your def right in what your saying

The reason being Hibs helped them get started and in return the scum stole their players and Hibs nearly folded.

All I want to do is follow my team, to give them my support and to be heard over our rival’s fans.

I personally think CG made a mistake by refusing our allocation as he spoke for himself and didn’t take me the LOYAL supporter into consideration who just wants to see my team play.

As for those who voted our team into the 3rd div I say what better way to show their failure to kill us off ...turn up in their stadiums in full force and ram their failed attempts down their throats with a wall of noise.

A boycott will hit their pockets but they will recover from that as they won’t have that money in their budgets so it does nothing.

A wall of noise, a presence and solid proof that Rangers football club is not only alive but here we are in full force giving them a taste of things to come.

This is surely a better way..

I agree.

In a way i am for the boycotts, but we are starving our players of the support they deserve!

If you boycott one you HAVE to boycott all.. anything less just makes us look stupid!

i support a boycott of any team who tried to fuck us with the exception of the faminists at the gyrodome.

to let our lads go into that fucking hell hole without back up is unthinkable for me.

and proceeds from tickets for the paedos is an irrelevancy in this particular case.

Charge of The Royal Blue Brigade

Cannon to the left of them,

Cannon to the right of them,

Cannon in front of them,

Volley'd and thunder'd,

Stormed at with shot and shell,

Boldly they rode and well,

Into the jaws of Deatth,

Into the mouth of Hell

tannadump fluff is one thing, the piggery quite another, they will never go there alone.

While I would expect their supporters to turn out in larger numbers for this game the club won't make quite as much if it's not a full house. Personally in all my years of supporting Rangers (7 to 59 so 52 years) including the several years when I went to away games on the supporters bus from Barrhead I have never once set foot inside parkhead.

There you go again, belittling people with a difference of opinion..in the hitler mould lol

Good luck to you though, we need geeks like you on here. Hell you make me laugh so you crack on to 40 thousand pointless opinions.

do you get your very own section after 40k ???

Manticore the flying lion lol priceless...

Are you at it?

Coming on a forum and criticising people for using said forum - smacks a bit of stupidity to me.

There you go again, belittling people with a difference of opinion..in the hitler mould lol

Good luck to you though, we need geeks like you on here. Hell you make me laugh so you crack on to 40 thousand pointless opinions.

do you get your very own section after 40k ???

Manticore the flying lion lol priceless...

I read somewhere that Hitler was most famous for the way he belittled people with differences of opinion.

Who are you ? I can`t even remember replying to you lol...

"pathetically immature"...You do know the dangers of drinking on an empty head ?

My dad stays in coatbridge ( alder grove )..you stay near there ?

If you can't remember replying to me perhaps you should take heed of your own advice i.e drinking on an empty head. What relevance does your dad staying in CB have to this? You gonna send him round to my door,please don't :(

I'm done with you now,have a nice day oh 'LOYAL' one. (tu)

voted dont know.

Wouldnt like the idea of us playing them in the piggery with no fans. It wouldnt really effect them financially. And I actually quite enjoy going there to watch us pump them and all their fans have a wee bubble.

On the phone in theyre all saying theres no way we'd boycott the pigerry, i wouldnt mind proving them wrong.

Im 50/50, but id probably go if we got them in the cup.

I know a lot of Hibs boys and they are loyalists and prods.

Hearts fans are the Edinburgh equivalent to Partick Thistle fans,sanctimonious,over inflated sense of importance and poofy middle class cunts.and there's one in every golf club.

Fucking really hate Hearts.

The only other Scottish fans I have any type of respect for are Dundee fans.Lived up there for a year and went to quite a few Dundee games.Decent bunch of lads,and stuck with those Arab cunts as neebs.

Canny beat a polony roll.

Are you at it?

Coming on a forum and criticising people for using said forum - smacks a bit of stupidity to me.

Sorry Mrs mod but I thought criticising people in here was part of the criteria...no ?

Oh sorry didn`t think you were a bloke...