The Official ***RangersMedia Sponsors' HALL OF FAME ***

govanblue

Hi Jules,

We're still quite happy to take donations (recommended amount - £10). We've reached the target, and more, and we will be having a discussion/vote on what to do with the remaining money, which should be a couple of hundred quid. There are quite a few options on the table, and we can maybe do a few things with it.

Everyone who pays in to the fund will be added to the Hall of Fame, whether they joined in before or after the target was reached, so everyone will have an equal stake in the sponsorship, and in the things we do with the surplus.

You can pay by clicking on the Paypal Icon at the top right of RM pages (next to the facebook and twitter icons)

Remember to add your username in the 'Special Instructions' box.

If you still want to join in, PM me and I will add your name in Red to the list (see first post), then change it to blue once you've paid.

:thumbup:

no worries mate ill do it tomorrow night after work

Good to see this is all done & dusted, great work by GB, nacho-man and BP, (sorry if I have missed anybody out).

As a few have said I think GB must be one of the people who goes to get the shirt and meet the player, he has been the lead person from his initial post.

I do not post very much but come on to keep up with what is happening with Rangers more than I probably should, but RM is addictive and I love it. WATP :rangers:

Sure I can do that. (tu)

Your idea of sponsoring a player has been absolutely immense and the response is quite incredible.

This will carry on for years to come.

I don't agree you should meet Cole at the end of the season.

You should get THE FIRST RM SPONSORED JERSEY as well.

Just brilliant. (tu)

As a few have said I think GB must be one of the people who goes to get the shirt and meet the player, he has been the lead person from his initial post.

I do not post very much but come on to keep up with what is happening with Rangers more than I probably should, but RM is addictive and I love it. WATP :rangers:

Couldn't agree more! GB has to be one of the people who gets to meet Darren. He's been the driving force behind this whole concept - a concept that he was also the founder of. Take a bow!

Would also say that the other person who meets the player should be drawn at random. Same with the person who gets the shirt.

Was glad to be a part of this sponsorship campaign, just like each and every member who donated has played a part and deserves praise - without these donations coming in, this wouldn't have been possible.

WATP!

So tomorrow is Friday, which is pay day for some.

We can expect a few of the (few remaining) names in red to turn blue, and maybe a few new contributors too? ;)

Then over the weekend, I'll start PMing the Non-Paypal folk, and start clawing the last of the cash in.

Then we can move on to the fun bits, like publishing the hall of fame, spending the rest of the money, and finding other ways to inject some more fun.

:21: