The Official ***RangersMedia Sponsors' HALL OF FAME ***

govanblue

I heard he's been put in a padded cell for afew weeks to simmer down as he want's to knock fuck outta everyone,this might be just a nasty rumour though (tu):BELM:

That sounds about right.

How could we get his attention then?

Maybe a *** Let's Sponsor Inverness Caley Thistle *** thread? :D

Again, bare in mind that PayPal charges c. 5% per transaction.

We'll confirm how much is left over once this calms down a bit. Then the forum can decide what to do with the surplus.

I've been roughly calculating that in on my estimates.

We will definitely need to find a way of avoiding that charge for future fundraisers.

Again, bare in mind that PayPal charges c. 5% per transaction.

We'll confirm how much is left over once this calms down a bit. Then the forum can decide what to do with the surplus.

Is the sending the money as a gift a no go then mate?Was chatting to Bluepeter about this possibility for future payments to the site so use get no deductions and the full amount.

Be good if some or all of the cash left over went to RM to keep the site running smoothly and secure after all that virus and attacks on the site past few months (tu)

RM generates a few quid via advertising, and usually has a surplus which is donated to charity.

I believe 5 grand (!!!) was donated recently.

We will hopefully get some info on this from Admin when we start the "Lets Spend the money" thread

I was charged the last time I send a payment as a gift to someone,maybe better donating enough to cover the deficit rather than Paypal benefiting twice.

Really?Everytime I've send or recieved money as a gift no deductions were made,maybe those Paypal cunts have realised this loophole and changed the rules.

So that's me finally got round to buying some Rangers shares (directly from Capita)

Can somebody point me to the appropriate thread to update.

(I've neglected the share threads, as I've been a wee bit busy this week :craphead: )

Cunt,so this is what our money went to,your shares :craphead:

Really?Everytime I've send or recieved money as a gift no deductions were made,maybe those Paypal cunts have realised this loophole and changed the rules.

Aye mate I'm not sure whether it depends on how you pay through Paypal that determines whether you're charged to send a gift or not.

I paid through my bank card and was charged,not sure if that's the case if you have cash sitting in your Paypal account or if you use a credit card.

Aye mate I'm not sure whether it depends on how you pay through Paypal that determines whether you're charged to send a gift or not.

I paid through my bank card and was charged,not sure if that's the case if you have cash sitting in your Paypal account or if you use a credit card.

In an ideal world, RM could just set up a deposit account, and we could just make normal bank transfer payments from our own bank account . No fees involved.

That may be logistically or legally difficult though, or a potential fraud risk that RM are not willing to take.

One to discuss in the future, perhaps.

In an ideal world, RM could just set up a deposit account, and we could just make normal bank transfer payments from our own bank account . No fees involved.

That may be logistically or legally difficult though, or a potential fraud risk that RM are not willing to take.

One to discuss in the future, perhaps.

Definitely,that would be ideal.

Failing that just factor the fees into the donation.

Definitely,that would be ideal.

Failing that just factor the fees into the donation.

Best solution is definitely to avoid fees though.

It makes me mad to think we're sponsoring PayPal too - especially since this is not about making profit for ourselves.

Them buggers better pay Corporation Tax! :p20:

Best solution is definitely to avoid fees though.

It makes me mad to think we're sponsoring PayPal too - especially since this is not about making profit for ourselves.

Them buggers better pay Corporation Tax! :p20:

It's a pain in the arse,I smile through gritted teeth when customers ask me if they can pay through Paypal :lol: