The Official ***RangersMedia Sponsors' HALL OF FAME ***

govanblue

how soons soon?? good idea if we donate every 6 months and build the pot up so to speak,am sure you have that in mind GB :thumbup:

We will need to pay for next season's match programme sponsorship (about £900/£1000) no later than a few weeks before the season starts. Bear in mind we didn't start this season's till the end of November or thereabouts.

Also bear in mind we have half of the money 'banked' already (tu)

I'm planning on doing things a little differently for the 2013/2014 season, but I don't want to give too much away right now ;)

But in answer to your question. Soon is around about 6-8 weeks time.

See next year, how about we sponsor someone who isn't injured?

Thinking outside the box here lads.

Well you should've been there when we needed you!!

The problem next season though, is that current sponsors get first refusal on their player, so it's not a case of just getting in earlier and picking who you want. :(

But the bottom line is, it doesn't really matter that much if a player is injured (or not getting picked) because the advert will still be in the programme, and the reason we did it in the first place was to get our money directly to Rangers. Any visibility RM receives is just a bonus. (tu)

See next year, how about we sponsor someone who isn't injured?

Thinking outside the box here lads.

He wasn't injured when he was initially sponsored. The curse of RM got him.

And to think its been mooted we should try and sponsor Ally next season. :anguish: Please no!

He wasn't injured when he was initially sponsored. The curse of RM got him.

And to think its been mooted we should try and sponsor Ally next season. :anguish: Please no!

See my post above - that's not going to happen - unless we nobble GERCO (telephone 01383 823551) ;)

- and before Focus get on my case, I've faked the phone number so away and whistle!

• 3 weeks later...

How do I become a part of this?

Hi Bilko,

It's easy. Just donate £10 or more to the Sponsors' Fund. Here are the instructions...

recommended amount - £10 (this is the minimum to get your name added to the 'Hall of Fame' - but any amount (above or below) is welcome)

1. Click on the paypal icon which is near the top of any RM page (next to twitter and facebook icons)

2.click donate.

3.put in your paypal or debit card details, and click "review donation and continue"

on the next page look for a link called "add special instructions"

- in that box type "To Sponsors' Fund from Bilko89" - or your own user name for the rest of you!

Once you've made the payment, PM bluepeter and govanblue to inform us and we will update the fund balance and add your name to the Hall of Fame

(tu)

Hi Bilko,

It's easy. Just donate £10 or more to the Sponsors' Fund. Here are the instructions...

Here's the instructions...

recommended amount - £10 (this is the minimum to get your name added to the 'Hall of Fame' - but any amount (above or below) is welcome)

1. Click on the paypal icon which is near the top of any RM page (next to twitter and facebook icons)

2.click donate.

3.put in your paypal or debit card details, and click "review donation and continue"

on the next page look for a link called "add special instructions"

- in that box type "To Sponsors' Fund from Bilko89" - or your own user name for the rest of you!

Once you've made the payment, PM bluepeter and govanblue to inform us and we will update the fund balance and add your name to the Hall of Fame

(tu)

Superb cheers mate. Just changed to fortnightly pay and this is my first week without a wage :( Next Thursday if I don't do it, call me out!

Know what GB

I have been thinking like you

All these posters on RM have opinions but cant fecking give up a tenner

And they will ban me although i'm an actual supporter who actually goes to the games

gets pics taken all over the stadium

This site is full of laptop loyals