The Official ***RangersMedia Sponsors' HALL OF FAME ***

govanblue

I think it takes a few days. They make a small payment to your bank, and you have to confirm how much it was for.

If you don't get anyone on KPL to help, I could probably make your payment for you, and you can PayPal me once you're verified. (Note this offer is not available to all 65 of you!!)

I'll get my Paypal up and running anyway but I'll. see if anyone that's in on it is going on the bus on Sat can pay it for me till then.

Good man (tu)

How about one 'ticket' and there are two names drawn out of a hat. One to meet player and one to win top. I think the top should be raffled off as it gives everyone that plays a part in raising the money the chance of winning it, money still ends up going to Rangers through the sponsorship anyway and if more people donate than it costs to sponsor the player we can always give that to charity too.

I think it takes a few days. They make a small payment to your bank, and you have to confirm how much it was for.

If you don't get anyone on KPL to help, I could probably make your payment for you, and you can PayPal me once you're verified. (Note this offer is not available to all 65 of you!!)

£10 will transfer no prob with a unverified paypal account up to £100

If Roboprod and others are right Gallacher is the only almost guarenteed in the squad every week but whoever is fine by me.

Am good for paypal

the shirt and what happens I'll go with the what the majority decide.

the brick idea is worth an extra tenner from me PM how much u would like GB ( within reason)

An extra £ million if the brick has my name on it and goes thru a parkhead window instead of on our wall :lol:

How about one 'ticket' and there are two names drawn out of a hat. One to meet player and one to win top. I think the top should be raffled off as it gives everyone that plays a part in raising the money the chance of winning it, money still ends up going to Rangers through the sponsorship anyway and if more people donate than it costs to sponsor the player we can always give that to charity too.

I'd tend to agree with that.

There are pros and cons for most of the options (prize-draw / auction /donate)

It would be quite easy to 'monetise' this as much as possible, and squeeze every last drop out of everyone.

But we shouldn't do that. We need to leave enough money in our pockets, so that we're happy to join in with the next initiative that comes along.

Therefore I think we should draw a name out of the hat as you say. And then what the winner chooses to do with it is their own private matter.

But there is (relatively) plenty of time to decide this point so we don't need to rush to a decision just yet.

This topic is going to generate quite a few polls I fear :thumbup:

I've flicked through all the programmes for this season and it appears that once you sponsor a player, your logo will appear for the remainder of the season.

TBH though for piece of mind I'll confirm this tomorrow with Lisa.

The 'vacant / unsponsored' spots have been alternated now and then.

I've flicked through all the programmes for this season and it appears that once you sponsor a player, your logo will appear for the remainder of the season.

TBH though for piece of mind I'll confirm this tomorrow with Lisa.

The 'vacant / unsponsored' spots have been alternated now and then.

Ah, so maybe if a player gets dropped from the programme, his sponsor jumps on to a vacant spot.

Oh it's complicated! My heart says Cole, but my head says Gallacher

So while we're waiting for RM to get back with the payment details, one thing we need to decide urgently is this:

Some members have suggested that they can pay more than £10, eg £20, and that wouldn't it be a good idea for people to be able to buy as many £10 raffle tickets as they want, to increase their chance of winning the top.

I personally don't fancy this - mainly because we haven't even decided if we do raffle the top amongst the subscribers, or whether it goes to charity or whatever.

I could see some people being a bit miffed if they bought 5 £10 'tickets' and we then decided to give the top away.

So I suggest we keep it at strictly one 'ticket' per subscriber, minimum price £10, but feel free to pay more if you want to.

Edit: and in the small print - "your ticket does not guarantee you an entry into the draw for the top, because we might not have one"

How does that sit?

I'm waiting for the rest to get back to me, but nobody has told me 'no' so I'll just give payment details. Badger and CanadaReady can give me a bollocking later if need be! :D

At the top of the forum (to the right of RangersMedia Forum --> Rangers --> The Bears' Den) there are links for Facebook, Twitter, RSS feeds and PayPal. Click the PayPal one, or click this link: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/donate.html , either will take you to the RM donation page.

Donate £10 (I'd suggest £10 per member for the sponsorship i.e. no double 'tickets'). If you want to donate more you can, but with no definite proposal for the money you will be trusting that we use it wisely. As always, all money received by RM is used for site improvements or charity donations. Any money raised through this will be used for charity donations, we can decide what charity as a group (i.e. the people involved in this sponsorship) at a later date, but it'll be good to get the sponsorship up and running first.

IMPORTANT: Put a note with the payment to say who you are (username) and that your donation is for the shirt sponsorship. We will keep a note of donations received and keep govanblue up to date.

Well done again, govanblue (and the rest of you), this has really taken off! :clap:

I posted the link, etc there, but I donated to check it was working and got a strange message at the end ("Index of /") so don't donate until I've checked we've received it. Also, I couldn't find where to put a message with username, so I'll need to check this out.

I'm on it, I'll let you know when I'm confident it's workable. We might need to set up a system where you send a PM with your PayPal address so we can link it to your username.

Donated. I just added my username under the 'special instructions' section.

Can't wait to see our our logo in the next (or next after that) home programme :D

WATP.

Edit: oops! Just read the entire post bluepeter.

I posted the link, etc there, but I donated to check it was working and got a strange message at the end ("Index of /") so don't donate until I've checked we've received it. Also, I couldn't find where to put a message with username, so I'll need to check this out.

I'm on it, I'll let you know when I'm confident it's workable. We might need to set up a system where you send a PM with your PayPal address so we can link it to your username.

I got that error message that time I donated a few months ago. If I remember correctly, it was simply failing to find the RangersMedia 'thank you for donating page' (I PM'ed admin at the time). My payment still went through though, so there's a good chance that it works fine?

Donated. I just added my username under the 'special instructions' section.

Can't wait to see our our logo in the next (or next after that) home programme :D

WATP.

Edit: oops! Just read the entire post bluepeter.

I'm just trying to find out if it's all working. Did yours go through without any strange messages?

I'm waiting for the rest to get back to me, but nobody has told me 'no' so I'll just give payment details. Badger and CanadaReady can give me a bollocking later if need be! :D

At the top of the forum (to the right of RangersMedia Forum --> Rangers --> The Bears' Den) there are links for Facebook, Twitter, RSS feeds and PayPal. Click the PayPal one, or click this link: http://forum.rangers....uk/donate.html , either will take you to the RM donation page.

Donate £10 (I'd suggest £10 per member for the sponsorship i.e. no double 'tickets'). If you want to donate more you can, but with no definite proposal for the money you will be trusting that we use it wisely. As always, all money received by RM is used for site improvements or charity donations. Any money raised through this will be used for charity donations, we can decide what charity as a group (i.e. the people involved in this sponsorship) at a later date, but it'll be good to get the sponsorship up and running first.

IMPORTANT: Put a note with the payment to say who you are (username) and that your donation is for the shirt sponsorship. We will keep a note of donations received and keep govanblue up to date.

Well done again, govanblue (and the rest of you), this has really taken off! :clap:

Ok, seems to be working fine. I'll remove my scaremongering posts and let you get on with it (tu)

It seems to be that if you sponser a player then the pic of him and the logo or name of you are in the programme every week. Its just the back page where the teams are listed that players drop in and out of. I know Witorski was on the player pics page but Im sure he didnt have a sponser hence why he is no longer pictured.

It seems to be that if you sponser a player then the pic of him and the logo or name of you are in the programme every week. Its just the back page where the teams are listed that players drop in and out of. I know Witorski was on the player pics page but Im sure he didnt have a sponser hence why he is no longer pictured.

Yea' I checked every home programme this season and found the same. Will still phone tomorrow to confirm as a few other questions need to be answered.

e.g cut off date for next programme print run.

Which two lucky people will meet the player and collect the shirt

I suggest that we have a prize-draw for all those who would want to go (pay your own bus fare NamibianBear!). Hopefully we can get someone at Rangers to draw the two numbers (using an online random number generator site like this one: Random.org

:mecha-anguish: Sure you won't sponsor my bus fare?