***The Official Montrose v Rangers Thread***

Captain Hilts

now iv heard a rumour that Templeton has been told to sit out this game, as Links Park has artificial turf, and obviously it was this that knackered his ankle in September. this seems unlikely to me but you never know. it may not be a bad idea in the long term.

il go for 3-0 to Rangers (tu)

Going with a few guys from arbroath, im on at Perth though and dont wanna sit like a twat on my own :lol:

:lol:

I've never went by train but since this one is so close it makes sense I suppose. I'm driving later in the evening to Aberdeen so could even judt drive up, just can't be fucked with parking etc, since its early might just get the train and have couple!

Will look out for you guys when we get on though, I only know a couple heading through from here

:lol:

I've never went by train but since this one is so close it makes sense I suppose. I'm driving later in the evening to Aberdeen so could even judt drive up, just can't be fucked with parking etc, since its early might just get the train and have couple!

Will look out for you guys when we get on though, I only know a couple heading through from here

No bother mate, about 3 of my mates getting on at Arbroath.

I am also in the Montrose end with Roboprod and possibly mister c

Is that behind the goal? As far as I'm aware the stand has been split and it'll be mostly Montrose season ticket holders in there with the other half Rangers fans. I'm not sure if there will be any Montrose fans in their allocated section behind the goal :lol:

Is that behind the goal? As far as I'm aware the stand has been split and it'll be mostly Montrose season ticket holders in there with the other half Rangers fans. I'm not sure if there will be any Montrose fans in their allocated section behind the goal :lol:

I'm not sure mate as the tickets are on the bus! Having spoke to some boys who have done it this year they have said its just like a full Rangers end anyway

I'm not sure mate as the tickets are on the bus! Having spoke to some boys who have done it this year they have said its just like a full Rangers end anyway

There is a warning on the Montrose website about wearing colours. I wonder if they'd care if they knew it will be mostly Rangers fans in there? :lol:

There is a warning on the Montrose website about wearing colours. I wonder if they'd care if they knew it will be mostly Rangers fans in there? :lol:

When they tell you no colours its their way of saying come if you want just don't show it! Apparently people in the home ends have been singing but I'm sure the montrose sight says that showing support for Rangers could lead to ejection?

When they tell you no colours its their way of saying come if you want just don't show it! Apparently people in the home ends have been singing but I'm sure the montrose sight says that showing support for Rangers could lead to ejection?

There are still some home tickets available for the league clash at Links Park on Saturday 15th December and the will be on sale at the stadium tonight between 5pm & 7pm. Please note: Rangers FC supporters will not be admitted to the Home end. Anyone wearing Rangers colours will be refused entry and anyone found supporting Rangers within the home end are likely to be removed. Please note the whole ground is a non smoking on day of match.

Surely we can cheer goals? :lol: