Scottish Cup!

Maverick_Golfer

Noticing many SPL are out or are potentially heading out the Scottish Cup, If we win our tie, do you believe we can win it? Or has it come to early for our young side? The league will take care of itself and I appreciate that's the priority, but a cup run would be amazing!!

Noticing many SPL are out or are potentially heading out the Scottish Cup, If we win our tie, do you believe we can win it? Or has it come to early for our young side? The league will take care of itself and I appreciate that's the priority, but a cup run would be amazing!!

No. The authorities have handed Celtic the next few trebles on a plate.

We beat Motherwell so we can beat Dundee Hivees. It'll be a tough ask but it is possible.

After that who knows??

What I do know is that the cards will be stacked against us at every turn. The sfa do not want us winning the cup and the refs have already shown an unhealthyt bias in favour of the bhead-rhattlers.

I dont see why not.

Apart from the scum, is there a team with a better front 6 than us?

Black Macleod

Tempelton Shiels McKay

Little

If they can gel together I think they could be devestating, we need Black and Shiels to improve for that to happen though.

The defence really worries me though.

I dont see why not.

Apart from the scum, is there a team with a better front 6 than us?

Black Macleod

Tempelton Shiels McKay

Little

If they can gel together I think they could be devestating, we need Black and Shiels to improve for that to happen though.

The defence really worries me though.

I think we're all overrating ALL the SPL teams and severely underrating our own. You forgot Kyle in your 6. If we get him back to full fitness and get the player who is a former internationalist then we have a player who is a massive handful for any opponent. Very effective player when he is fit and remember "they" don't defend well against big strikers. Remember McCulloch last season, Jelavic before and Cousin a few years back?

Cup is in the bag.

I can't see us getting past DU in all honesty!!

(mainly because of this fucking ridiculous boy fuckin cott)

I can't see us getting past DU in all honesty!!

(mainly because of this fucking ridiculous boy fuckin cott)

What's the boycott got to do with the actual game against DundeeHivs? The boycott won't determine if we lose the game or not, the players will.