Four men had a dream poll

Jamie0202

How many titles?  

404 members have voted

1. 1. How many titles will we sing about next season?

• 54 titles
    • 55 titles

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted 54, when we win the top league in Scotland again then we will sing 55.

It will be our 55th League Championship, but ;)only 54 of those times were we Champions of Scotland. It's pretty sad if you're going to go around claiming 55 titles. It's not about disrespecting the SFL3, you'd be disrespecting the 54. When we win SFL3 it will be our 55th league championship and we will celebrate accordingly. But 54 times Champions of Scotland is what we are and claiming the SFL3 championship as equal to those achievements would be embarrassing. I'm sure the Club will show a lot more honour and distinction than the 32 of you who voted 55.

54 are top league titles and the third division should not count into it. We should respect wining the third when it happens and count it in our history with pride as it represents our refusal to die. We should have a separate song about wining Div 3.

people voting 55 are being silly, the whole idea of 54 we welcome the chase is that we have been champions of SCOTLAND 54 times. the 3rd division title will be nice but it will just go into our proud history along side other cups that aren't talked about as much. its champions of scotland a club like rangers should be singing about not about this story or chapter of our club.

The purpose of the song is our history 4 young lads had a dream to start up a football team.the lads created the famous glasgow rangers to play and beat what ever team they played not what division we played in.i for 1 will be adding it no 55 it's a league title 55 titles we r still going strong.i will bet super ally will proudly add his 3rd div medal to his collection with no embarrassment esp as a big fuck you to all in Scotland who tried to kill us.in the words of king Richard gough.WE r the peeepel

an absolute joke that 41 of you have voted 55 you should be ashamed it's something the tarriers would do let's not cheat and lie to ourselves it just makes us look like a pathetic, small club. Only top level championships count anything else is pathetic.

United fans don't gloat about winning 21 titles despite winning the championship (equivalent ) twice, they celebrate 19. We'd be a laughing stock if we claimed 55

Iv got to agree with this, claiming 55 will put us up for ridicule, 54 is about 54 won in the top division and not a lower division. It's not that hard to work out.

I wish some bears would take the blue tinted specs off. Yes we will celebrate it the same way we have celebrated different competitions. Yes we will get a trophy and yes each player deserves a hard earned medal but is it 55, no chance.

49 people (the majority) hmm is this really about celebrating rangers or about getting it up everyone else claiming this title should be added to 54 TOP FLIGHT titles, my guess is the latter. we may aswell throw our war trophies in too eh?? an embarrassment if we claim this on our stars etc and would be quite rightly ridiculed but im sure the club wont. it is a trophy yes we will celebrate it yes but it isn't the scottish champonship crown.

54... we don't need to cheat... or take shortcuts.

and what happens if the spl get their wish and strip us of championships, will we still continue sing 54 and what happens if the taigs pass us by after being stripped and still stuck in the lower divisions what happens to the song now

just a wee question I'd like to ask

and what happens if the spl get their wish and strip us of championships, will we still continue sing 54 and what happens if the taigs pass us by after being stripped and still stuck in the lower divisions what happens to the song now

It will still be 54 titles. You can't take a way history. IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED

Time machines haven't been invented, so it's impossible to make something un-happen.

Plus, my tattoo wont be getting a star erased off it.

tumblr_l9h3p9cOFP1qcyvzj.gif

doh

Why did I log back in?

How about:

After 54 titles, 33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups, 1 European Cup Winners Cup, 1 Division 3 Title, The Dryburgh Cup, The Ramsdens Cup (soon), 7 Trebles, 23 Doubles, 9 in a row, more world records, more history, and more glory than any other club in the World ... and not forgetting the greatest support in the land....

... We're still going Strong!

- Catchy innit?

How about:

After 54 titles, 33 Scottish Cups, 17 League Cups, 1 European Cup Winners Cup, 1 Division 3 Title, The Dryburgh Cup, The Ramsdens Cup (soon), 7 Trebles, 23 Doubles, 9 in a row, more world records, more history, and more glory than any other club in the World ... and not forgetting the greatest support in the land....

... We're still going Strong!

- Catchy innit?

it is that but at what point do you take a breath of air