Four men had a dream poll

Jamie0202

How many titles?  

404 members have voted

1. 1. How many titles will we sing about next season?

• 54 titles
    • 55 titles

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People can claim it will be 55 all they want, the FACT is that our World Record will still be 54 Championships. You'll just make yourselves sound like idiots.

It's something I could see the tims doing tbh. Winning lower league championships and claming them to be on a par with the the "premier" league championships to inflate their title numbers. Not for me. It will be a satisfying win right enough and a means to get where we want to ultimately be in a few seasons to come.

It's 55 FACT, there will be a title flag next to the other 54 FACT.

So far in this poll slightly more then half Rangers fans say they WILL count it yet you call them idiots . . . Nae bother

This is exactly what these tramps that helped put us where we are want.

I said they'd sound like idiots, even the smartest of people can sound like idiots sometimes.

59 of 112 RM posters. Hardly indicative of all Rangers fans.

What they (tramps) want has no bearing on my opinion.

It's something I could see the tims doing tbh. Winning lower league championships and claming them to be on a par with the the "premier" league championships to inflate their title numbers. Not for me. It will be a satisfying win right enough and a means to get where we want to ultimately be in a few seasons to come.

They count titles they won in war-time. Disgusting, but, exactly what I'd expect of them.

All good pal, you can disrespect Ally and the team, I'll celebrate their title win like I have done with every other one.

I think I'd celebrate the SFL3 title more than any other in my lifetime, but, I won't count it in our record 54. How is it disrespecting Ally and the team?

I think I'd celebrate the SFL3 title more than any other in my lifetime, but, I won't count it in our record 54. How is it disrespecting Ally and the team?

Sorry I must have got it wrong earlier but did you not say you were not acknowledging their title if they won it?

Not as part of our 54, no. But I would celebrate winning SFL3.

Ok so you acknowledge we have won 54, you acknowledge we will win another 1 but you won't acknowledge we will be on 55???

And for the record, I suspect the poll would be a bigger percentage for yes if this place was not littered with dhims who we all know will have contributed to this poll :)

Ok so you acknowledge we have won 54, you acknowledge we will win another 1 but you won't acknowledge we will be on 55???

And for the record, I suspect the poll would be a bigger percentage for yes if this place was not littered with dhims who we all know will have contributed to this poll :)

Earlier in this thread I said winning SFL3 would be our 55th league championship but we would still ;)only be 54 times Champions of Scotland. That's our world record until we win the top league in Scotland again.

Its a dilema of sorts...if we don't count it the Dhims will say we are accepting that this is a New Club and its our first trophy, if we claim it as number 55 they will say you cannae count it etc....

Why not change the words from 54/55 Titles...to 'World Record of Titles, we're still going strong?

Should remain as 54 titles still going strong. No dis respect to sfl 3 but winning that doesnt make it a title, we'll be 3rd division winners not Scotland's champions.

Having said all that everyone's entitled to sing what they wish

So by that rationale none of the teams who have won the Third, Second or First Division tiles should be able to celebrate because it's not the SPL title? Bizarre.

Exactly this place is infested by obsessed beasts as are most Rangers sites.

IMO winning "the title" means being Champions of Scotland.

If we win the 3rd division it will be the 1st time, we'll have 54 titles and 1 3rd Div League Cup.

We havent won the 3rd division 54 times, weve been Scottish Champions 54 times.

Patience is a virtue, in a few short years it will be 55 Titles, 1st Div Cup, 2nd Div Cup, and 3rd Div cup. We will have won every trophy available.

Come on, people are just being silly by saying 54 rather than 55.

We have won 54 LEAGUE TITLES, nothing to do with top flight (although until now they all have been) it is irrelevant.

If we win the league this year and continue to sing 54 league titles, we would be singing a song that is wrong, we won't have 54 league titles, we will have 55.

Personally, I would hate it if we sing about 54 league titles when really we have 55.

i actually can't believe Bears are posting NO

as said above 'it's titles' no where has it ever said 'top flight titles'

this is what all our haters want

personally i would love nothing more than adding a title each year while our neighbours add their tainted titles, that should piss them off :lol:

The lyrics don't mention top flight titles because it's been irrelevant until this season. We've always been in the top flight. I'll concede and accept the argument titles are titles, and winning SFL3 will make it 55 league titles. Our World Record will still be recognised as 54 major league trophies but I retract my posts saying it will be embarrassing to change the lyrics.

We'll need a new song to recognize and celebrate our World Record 54 Major League Titles now though.

I'm now firmly in the 55 camp.

a title is a title.

I'm pretty sure it will be counted in the official list of Rangers honours as a 'title' - albeit listed as:

Top division champions: 54

SFL Division 3 Champions: 1

So it would be factually incorrect to sing 54.