Four men had a dream poll

Jamie0202

How many titles?  

404 members have voted

1. 1. How many titles will we sing about next season?

• 54 titles
    • 55 titles

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe this debate is still ongoing. Its embarrassing claiming 55.

That's in no way disrespectful to SFL3. I'll be delighted when we win it.

To compare it though to our 54 national titles is cringe worthy.

If you are embarrassed by our club's success there are plenty of others you can follow who are less successful

Its embarassing in the sense its as though we'd be trying to equal a 3rd div title to a top division title. We dont need to use technicalities to feel successful or show how successful we are. Thats the celtic way of going about things. Weve won the title 54 times, winning the 3rd division isnt the same thing and saying 55 titles is like your trying to say it is, which in a sense devalues the other 54

You can stand outside on Flag Day as it's not important enough for you then.

Not quite getting this are you? I'll be delighted when we win the 3rd division. I will treasure it just as I do any other piece of silverwear in our illustrious history but spare me the poppycock about it being our 55th title.

It isn't.

Deep down you and everyone else knows this.

Not quite getting this are you? I'll be delighted when we win the 3rd division. I will treasure it just as I do any other piece of silverwear in our illustrious history but spare me the poppycock about it being our 55th title.

It isn't.

Deep down you and everyone else knows this.

It is. It's just you don't like it.

It is. It's just you don't like it.

It isn't. End of.

Do you think Hearts or Dundee count their 2nd division title in their titles count?

Of course they don't. And if they did - a few years back we'd rightly be ripping the piss out of them.

To claim a 3rd division title is the equivalent to a national one has to be the most ridiculous thing I've heard from fellow fans.

It isn't. End of.

Do you think Hearts or Dundee count their 2nd division title in their titles count?

Of course they don't. And if they did - a few years back we'd rightly be ripping the piss out of them.

To claim a 3rd division title is the equivalent to a national one has to be the most ridiculous thing I've heard from fellow fans.

That's up to you really. I will count it and sing 55 as i said. If you don't like it then that is your problem really.

Good for you. I can assure that no official body will be doing so and that includes the club. Thank Christ.

I don't know if the ones who are saying 55 are trolls or just idiots.

CG yesterday on the website site wrote about 54 times Scottish Champions and its clear that the word 'titles' in our song means exactly that.

Here we go. I disagree with you so I'm one of them. true sign that you're losing the plot.

The club will do as all other clubs have done and count it for what it is i.e. not a national title win.

I'm willing to bet you £20 towards Erskine on that.

Edit. for what its worth I was in a supporters group and member of various RSC's in EK so could if I could be bothered my arse get verification.

I don't know if the ones who are saying 55 are trolls or just idiots.

CG yesterday on the website site wrote about 54 times Scottish Champions and its clear that the word 'titles' in our song means exactly that.

So i am an idiot for regarding our 55th title win (excluding wartime) as our 55th title win. Nice one.

Here we go. I disagree with you so I'm one of them. true sign that you're losing the plot.

The club will do as all other clubs have done and count it for what it is i.e. not a national title win.

I'm willing to bet you £20 towards Erskine on that.

Edit. for what its worth I was in a supporters group and member of various RSC's in EK so could if I could be bothered my arse get verification.

I am not losing the plot. Far from. I would say Charles Green is if he regards it as a nothing.

I am not losing the plot. Far from. I would say Charles Green is if he regards it as a nothing.

You are continuously pedalling this bullshite when it has already been pointed out to you that this isn't the case.

The club, Green, half the people who have voted on this poll and I will celebrate and cherish it for exactly what it is. A 3rd division league win.

There's no shame in celebrating it for exactly what it is especially when you consider the circumstances that landed us in the 3rd. Trying to masquerade it as a national tile is doing it a disservice. Not to mention making a bit of a mockery of our 54 title wins.

Its childish and outright wrong, deep down I have To believe most people claiming it will be 55 know this. Can only imagine some are trying to do so to wind up that shower of shite (Christ knows why they care what they think) but i'd bet they'd piss themselves laughing at the attempt.

You are continuously pedalling this bullshite when it has already been pointed out to you that this isn't the case.

The club, Green, half the people who have voted on this poll and I will celebrate and cherish it for exactly what it is. A 3rd division league win.

There's no shame in celebrating it for exactly what it is especially when you consider the circumstances that landed us in the 3rd. Trying to masquerade it as a national tile is doing it a disservice. Not to mention making a bit of a mockery of our 54 title wins.

Its childish and outright wrong, deep down I have To believe most people claiming it will be 55 know this. Can only imagine some are trying to do so to wind up that shower of shite (Christ knows why they care what they think) but i'd bet they'd piss themselves laughing at the attempt.

No you are pushing this bullshit that it does not count. It does. regardless of what you say. Since when did titles won become national titles anyway? what a load of shite. Yes is winning by the way :pipe:

No you are pushing this bullshit that it does not count. It does. regardless of what you say. Since when did titles won become national titles anyway? what a load of shite.

I'm saying it doesn't count as a national title win. this isn't my opinion but a cold hard fact that you unfathomably seem unable to comprehend.

It will count for exactly what it is and I'll celebrate it for that and that alone.

You might as well claim it as a La Liga win ffs

Anyway, I'm off to bed.

I'm saying it doesn't count as a national title win. this isn't my opinion but a cold hard fact that you unfathomably seem unable to comprehend.

It will count for exactly what it is and I'll celebrate it for that and that alone.

You might as well claim it as a La Liga win ffs

Anyway, I'm off to bed.

Title snob. It's as if you have no pride in that we will win Division 3.

I completely agree with Mark Walters. Winning the league this season will be glorious but its not the same as winning the SPL.

Its like the mhanky mob with all their crazy delusions, we do not need to be gloryhunters, were the worlds most sucessful club. As said no other teams count 1st 2nd or 3rd div league wins the same ads they count the big league, so it would be pathetic and embarassing for us to do so. We are no the tarriers we dont need plasic victories.