***The Official Rangers v Annan Athletic Thread***

Amac9

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a great first half, Barrie McKay and Lee Wallace have been brilliant down the left wing and Templeton, Hutton and MacLeod have all looked lively. Sandaza will probably be substituted at some point in the second half, he is clearly not match fit. Get Little up top and bring on Aird to play on the wing. I'm pretty confident this will finish at least 3-0, their keeper's form can't continue forever and their defending has been comical at times.

Nothing really to complain about, we're winning 1-0 and looking creative.

I'm not called Smile cause I'm happy, more fool you that you think that,

It was unnecessary in this thread and trolling as i've said.

At least with my posts i seem to have you now talking about the football in this thread rather than behaving like a desperate taig looking for attention.

:mecha-anguish: :mecha-anguish: :mecha-anguish: :mecha-anguish: :mecha-anguish:

And people said MacLeod is overrated and does nothing? The wee mans been superb this game along with McKay, Hutton and Temps.

we're unlucky not to be winning by more, but I can see more goals in the second half for us.

Who said that? I think he's been one of the most consistent players for us this season.

I'm not called Smile cause I'm happy, more fool you that you think that,

It was unnecessary in this thread and trolling as i've said.

At least with my posts i seem to have you now talking about the football in this thread rather than behaving like a desperate taig looking for attention.

:lol:

Ha don't worry, I get it now that I see who started the fabulously level-headed and in no way over the top Templeton thread.

Bless

If you think i'm 'trolling' (ie. just saying something which has wound you up) then please report me. I don't see too many others overly offended by my comment. Otherwise, get the hell over it.

I'd suggest that gentle teasing of a quite blatant over-reaction is a little less 'attention seeking' than starting up a thread decrying a player for having the temerity to be upset about being substituted. (tu)

Enjoy the second half

All these 3rd division keepers are having he game of their lives against us!!!

(tu)

Yep. Reckon we will be responsible for kick starting some of these guys careers. Trouble is they aren't consistent with it. They're only here to play the Rangers. :)