***The Official Rangers v Annan Athletic Thread***

Amac9

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Montrose thread.

I've always thought MacLeod is our best young player by far, he's consistent and always gives his all in games hence why he's played every game.

Agree with you (tu) Mckay and Aird for example have done really well but they've had a few off days! MacLeod seems to play well basically every game.

:lol:

Ha don't worry, I get it now that I see who started the fabulously level-headed and in no way over the top Templeton thread.

Bless

If you think i'm 'trolling' (ie. just saying something which has wound you up) then please report me. I don't see too many others overly offended by my comment. Otherwise, get the hell over it.

I'd suggest that gentle teasing of a quite blatant over-reaction is a little less 'attention seeking' than starting up a thread decrying a player for having the temerity to be upset about being substituted. (tu)

Enjoy the second half

Silly Stuff once again, PM me rather than clutter up this thread with your opinions that should if you weren't trolling been posted in My Templeton topic.

Silly Stuff once again, PM me rather than clutter up this thread with your opinions that should if you weren't trolling been posted in My Templeton topic.

:lol:

Don't worry, I think you got away with ignoring all my sensible points ;) - I already made my point in the Templeton thread. Relax and embrace the tiniest bit of clutter. It's fine aslong as it makes a valid point (tu)

Dear Santa,

Rangers TV really need a clock, top left of screen please. I imagine this would be technically very difficult to achieve, but it would however, make the overall experience a bit better for all watching fans.

If you could also throw in a current score, like they do on big sports TV company channels, the experience would be even better.

Thank you :rolleyes: