The David De Gea Thread

derek1872

Most certainly am a girl and its pretty sad all you guys can come up with is swearing or I'm a troll can't you think of something intelligent to say, proper football debate, I have plenty of guy mates in real life chat to me pretty well about all this and are impressed I know so much about so many teams and are happy to have good debates. Perhaps those guys are just smarter.

People can have an opinion different from your own without childish comments in response

Most certainly am a girl and its pretty sad all you guys can come up with is swearing or I'm a troll can't you think of something intelligent to say, proper football debate, I have plenty of guys mates in real life chat to me pretty well about all this and are impressed I know so much about so many teams and are happy to have good debates. Perhaps those guys are just smarter.

People can have an opinion different from your own without childish comments in response

You should spend more time talking to your guy mates.

I easily do both do you perhaps not have in reality?

I enjoy forum debate on here mostly about Rangers but I also know about many other clubs and like utd as well and it's a thread to debate degea and that is what I am doing and entitled to do, I apologise if a girl has an opinion I don't tell you lot to **** off simply say what I think which is the point of online forums. simply ignore my posts if want

You are a what???

I have no probs with that, :)

I don't believe for a second that you have male friends that said your knowledge of football is good, unless:

A. They are mentally retarded

B. Homosexuals with no interest in football

C. Are trying to shag you, probably to shut you up for 2 mins.

I am sorry that you can't comprehend sensible intelligent people who are not prejudice against my football opinion simply because i am a girl. I probably have been watching it far longer than you and probably actually know more than you. So your childish responses grow very tiresome. I am not sure if you are the derek people are always talking about who really likes Utd, if that is true, instead of petty arguing with me for no reason, we could have instead actually discussed Utd, issues, history, great players, anything you like.

But i am very bored of these silly replies instead of any decent chat, will be back when someone has something intelligent to say, or another game and will give my opinion as always. The swearing etc doesnt bother me, it is a forum for people opinions.

p.s particularly the soliders, are more than man enough, pretty scary blokes with a wealth of football knowledge.

I am sorry that you can't comprehend sensible intelligent people who are not prejudice against my football opinion simply because i am a girl. I probably have been watching it far longer than you and probably actually know more than you. So your childish responses grow very tiresome. I am not sure if you are the derek people are always talking about who really likes Utd, if that is true, instead of petty arguing with me for no reason, we could have instead actually discussed Utd, issues, history, great players, anything you like.

But i am very bored of these silly replies instead of any decent chat, will be back when someone has something intelligent to say, or another game and will give my opinion as always. The swearing etc doesnt bother me, it is a forum for people opinions.

p.s particularly the soliders, are more than man enough, pretty scary blokes with a wealth of football knowledge.

Your opinions on football are heavily criticised because they are a fucking nonsense, not because you are a girl.

Your opinions on football are heavily criticised because they are a fucking nonsense, not because you are a girl.

They are clearly not, when many other people feel the same, just type in his name on google, endless news reports about how dreadful he is and how fergie really made a mistake getting him. That is the biggest problem with you guys on this thread just because you do not feel the same doesnt mean its nonsense. Even on here i have had lots of points for my opinions from im guessing mostly guys who post on here.

Get back to the FUTURE with your pathetic 1950/ jokes, you guys have really dissapointing me with the lack of intelligent conversation in this thread. Why don't we just talk football? Perhaps you have just admitted defeat that I am more intelligent and have such a higher wealth of football knowledge than yourselves despite being stuck in the kitchen ;)