The David De Gea Thread

derek1872

I know another thread about him was made but I can't find it and the search words are too small to search for it. Apologies for starting another thread.

I know he is a Man U taig wanker and all that (before anyone says it) but what an improvement he has shown. Last season he was possibly the worst keeper in the league. This year he looks fantastic. World class shot stopper, distrubution has improved 10 fold but the biggest improvement is his arial ability and command of the area, he looks brilliant in the air now. His punching and handling is very good. Last year every high ball I expected a goal.

u not seen man u last two games against spurs and southampton then

The swearing again is pretty childish and very very boring now, can't you just think of something smart or funny to say, or how about a crazy idea, you actually talk about football and stop jibbering about trolls and such. It is a very weak argument and i think you guys may be more intelligent than you let on.

I assure you I am neither a middle aged man nor a teenager. I will refrain from swearing or saying anything too nasty, lets just talk about football guys come on?

De Gea was outstanding today. I bet you are gutted blue_flash

He was just about reserves level looked fragile with almost every ball and whenever he has a kick it goes to no one or out, wasteful. The commentator I was watching continued to point out his inability to deal with balls, but you carry on with your emperor's new clothes project

Was at the game today and was neither impressed or depressed by De G. The best save was not on MOTD from Schwarzer. Its always odd when you see the game live and then see MOTD-feels like a different game to the one you went to. Derek will be pleased with the points though Fulham deserved a draw.

Was at the game today and was neither impressed or depressed by De G. The best save was not on MOTD from Schwarzer. Its always odd when you see the game live and then see MOTD-feels like a different game to the one you went to. Derek will be pleased with the points though Fulham deserved a draw.

I don't think you did go to the game f this is your input.

I don't think you did go to the game f this is your input.

I was there, even the Man Utd fans afterwards in the pub agreed they were lucky to get all the points. Fulham had chances most of which were not shown on MOTD. remember you only see 8 minutes of the entire game on MOTD. Were you at the game, if no then you can not claim to have a basis for your comment.

Here is a photo from my seat when the lights went out.

321364_10152562051805651_498025685_n.jpg

I was there, even the Man Utd fans afterwards in the pub agreed they were lucky to get all the points. Fulham had chances most of which were not shown on MOTD. remember you only see 8 minutes of the entire game on MOTD. Were you at the game, if no then you can not claim to have a basis for your comment.

I watched the game live on TV therefore my 'claim' is probably a lot stronger than yours. Fulham did well but United where the better team, its hard to argue with that when they had more possesion, more shots on target and more corners. My original point though was about D Gea who had a superb game.