The David De Gea Thread

derek1872

typical response.stop filling genral sports with your tedious threads about man u when there is a thread dedicated to english football

How many threads on page 1 of this section are about Man United and/or have been started by me?

Are you going to go into every single thread about football and say the same thing to each person who created the thread?

How many threads on page 1 of this section are about Man United and/or have been started by me?

Are you going to go into every single thread about football and say the same thing to each person who created the thread?

just people who pretend to be rangers fans yet talk consistently about man u and nothing else the english football sticky is there for a reason. Take your half hearted trolling to redcafe im sure youd be a real popular over there

just people who pretend to be rangers fans yet talk consistently about man u and nothing else the english football sticky is there for a reason. Take your half hearted trolling to redcafe im sure youd be a real popular over there

Here, this will save your back.

220px-Kettenbagger_CAT_325C_LN_zpsb4641543.jpg

:lol:

If you other members are happy to listen to his man u shite constantly thats fine must be only me it anoys. Ill spend my time in the bears den somewhere a man u fan wouldnt enter

Fuck sake mate chill out. Take a step back from the edge.

Everton only had four shots on target and at least three just bounced off hum and be caught one right in front of him just as we'll Everyondidnt turn up today or we'd be screwed again I dread the RM game that will really show him up :(

P.s I think people should be allowed to talk about man utd despite this being a rangers forum, it's only a few threads not troubling anyone :)

Everton only had four shots on target and at least three just bounced off hum and be caught one right in front of him just as we'll Everyondidnt turn up today or we'd be screwed again I dread the RM game that will really show him up :(

P.s I think people should be allowed to talk about man utd despite this being a rangers forum, it's only a few threads not troubling anyone :)

Your trolling is tiresome. Give it a rest.