The David De Gea Thread

derek1872

So I haven't got a season ticket? I don't sing the songs or support the team and contribute in other ways? Is there some kind of entrance exam to be a fan? FFS indeed!!!! I didn't choose or pick it was obvious when I moved to Scotland there was only 1 choice. Shouldn't you be welcoming support from wherever it comes or are you content with a support that never grows or welcomes anyone. It didn't magically happen when I got married either (you are aware that there tends to be a relationship prior to marriage). You (and others) have a very strange attitude to those of us that support Rangers but aren't Scottish. Fortunately you are rare amongst those I have met and been welcomed by.

Do you think CG was a Rangers fan before he came here? Nacho Novo? Brian Laudrup? I guess they aren't Rangers fans now either I mean they didn't support the club from birth!! I'm so glad I don't live in your little parochial world.

I'll be at Ibrox on March 2nd like I was on Saturday and will continue to be in the future. :21:

I'm not Scottish.

Just seems a bit phoney to me.

For the last 2 months I've felt more and more that he could easily become the best keeper in the world. His only weakness at the moment is he still isn't fantastic on high balls, he gets them away but not much more. In time this will improve and he will be an all round world class keeper.

You are thick as pig-shit and really do the 'woman at the football' stereotype no favours.

Me?? You do men no favours with your childish ignorant posts please ignore me and I will ignore you as your posts make you look like a ****

It doesn't matter what you say I know by my degrees that I am not thick so jog on ...

Me?? You do men no favours with your childish ignorant posts please ignore me and I will ignore you as your posts make you look like a ****

It doesn't matter what you say I know by my degrees that I am not thick so jog on ...

Oh fuck, now you want to shag me.

I meant that post as an insult, not a chat-up line, just so we're clear. (tu)