The David De Gea Thread

derek1872

No bias from you of course, being a Chelsea fan.

The truth is I am just a girl that loves football, I support both Rangers and Manutd, first and foremost and chelsea are infact my third team.

I have supported Man utd for decades, so am bias if anything in Utd's favour, but DeGea is not a man utd player, god Fergie thought Ben Foster was rubbish, he was brilliant in comparison to DeGea. That game against City as they flew by him, very upsetting :anguish:

The truth is I am just a girl that loves football, I support both Rangers and Manutd, first and foremost and chelsea are infact my third team.

I have supported Man utd for decades, so am bias if anything in Utd's favour, but DeGea is not a man utd player, god Fergie thought Ben Foster was rubbish, he was brilliant in comparison to DeGea. That game against City as they flew by him, very upsetting :anguish:

Deary me.

and to think people on here think I'm a mixed up cookie for liking Rangers and United :lol:

:lol: next you will be saying shiels couldn't lace de boar's boots. De gea is a far better keeper than foster, his shot stopping is 1st rate and has the potential to be a great keeper.

If you truly believe that you need to get your eyes checked, he is terrible so many goals conceded. Strange with mostly the same players pre-Deagea we are in finals hardly conceded alot etc and now the guys are having to really play well get more goals to compensate for all the goals he's let it. I am sorry but those goals and points lost because of it cost us the the title last year. To still be so close to City despite all those defeats and goals conceded was brilliant. I can't believe he has a perfectly good goalie in Anders and he's got him wasted on the bench, had Anders not got injured and played even a few more games last season we would have won. I just don't see why Fergie can't see it

Real Madrid linked with a 22 million bid for De Gea in the press today.

If there is any truth to that then take it & run.

and sign who?

The Spanish league with all the tippy tappy football is perfect for De Gea, not many long high balls into the box. He would look world class in it again.

So he won''t be better ?

Is this it, is that how far we have fallen? Cheap pot shots regarding typos? It truly is time to call it a day. I will give you the benefit of the doubt it was late and maybe you had too much buckfast? Lets swiftly move on from this embarrassing episode.

Is this it, is that how far we have fallen? Cheap pot shots regarding typos? It truly is time to call it a day. I will give you the benefit of the doubt it was late and maybe you had too much buckfast? Lets swiftly move on from this embarrassing episode.

It was your mistake, but I do agree you should move on.

He's improved from last season, but I still don't think he's that good. I think Lindegaard is a better bet for Man U No.1 shirt in the long term.

I'd agree.

De Gea has failed so far since his big money move, roatating him with Lindegaard shows purple nose has little faith in his ability.