Police assulting fans in BF1

Choccymandela

I think educating people on here about WHY they can't sing certain phrases is more important here.

Educating people by quoting anonymous posters on other forums making allegations which could easily be malicious?

No thanks, you are the only person who mentioned that and you didn't witness it yourself

You may as well have said someone on another forum drove a double decker bus across the park

Pointless thing to say unless you wanted to spread malicious misinformation for the benefit of watching "guests"

A home game against Annan and Salmond's bum boys are attacking wee boys and girls because of anti SNP banners. A disgrace and about time we start sticking up for our own supporters rather than getting pissed off with words in a shitey programme. This is Nazi Scotland. We need to wake up because this is getting out if hand!

Nazi Scotland.Behave.

I think some people want Ibrox to go back to the way it was whem Murray Ran us.

It was a Morgue at times.

Much better now.

I think the Cops really need to change direction with this as I can sense a lot of resentment towards them.

It is gonna get worse as we get nearer the Independance Vote.

Divide and concur and all that.

I REFUSE TO ENDORSE SECTARIANISM!

I have principals and will not back down on this issue.

odd thing to say, considering we are not a sectarian club. we have certainly gone out of our way to warn others of the dangers of the Catholic church, with their hypocricy and child rape, but i wouldnt say that labels us 'sectarian'

We have plenty of anthems that contain NO SECTARIAN PHRASES OR LINES.

We can sing those as loudly as we like!

They banned the famine song - no sectarian phrases or lines or even words. That was deemed to be 'racist'.

But, you keep doing as you're told, keep accepting limits on your right to speak freely and tugging your forelock.

Being obsequious might seem attractive to you - it's a growing evil in our midst to me. Servile compliance to Salmond's stormtroopers isn't an option for anyone who values personal and collective freedom.

I fucking despair at the fact some of our own fans are offended by us singing "We hate Celtic, f*nian bastards" :anguish: Honestly that is fucking pathetic, gradually every single one of our songs will be picked a part until there is fuck all left, or eleven claps then 'Rangers'.

:anguish:

Edit: Sorry focus, forgot to put an asterisk in the real 'f' word :rolleyes:

Do you endorse sectarian schools?

Certainly not, it engenders difference and does not encourage tolerance or celebration of diversity. I would not allow them at all. If you wish to learn more about your chosen religion you do it at your place of worship outwith normal schooling hours.

It's the battered wife syndrome if you can make the victim start to blame themself then you have won

I expect better from you than this comment.

The guys in BF1 were singing the "We hate c***c fn bastds" line which is illegal.

I didn't blame anyone for starting the bother tonight as I stated I couldn't tell what set it off. My seat is in CR3. Judging by posts from people in the Broomloan, they don't know either.

odd thing to say, considering we are not a sectarian club. we have certainly gone out of our way to warn others of the dangers of the Catholic church, with their hypocricy and child rape, but i wouldnt say that labels us 'sectarian'

It's not so odd when you see her/it posting about coin and lighter throwing as well

Very strange

I fucking despair at the fact some of our own fans are offended by us singing "We hate Celtic, bastards" :anguish: Honestly that is fucking pathetic, gradually every single one of our songs will be picked a part until there is fuck all left, or eleven claps then 'Rangers'.

:anguish:

Some of our support are clowns.

are you in favour of innocent people getting attacked with batons?

Certainly not, but I am in favour of the police allowed to do their job without being hindered. if someone is deemed to have committed an offence then they should be arrested without the boys asking for explanations from the police.

If the boys want an explanation of why their friend was arrested they can go to court the next day and see for themselves and not bother the police, potentially creating a volatile situation.