Police assulting fans in BF1

Choccymandela

The police, in 21st century Britain, have been attacking young girls with batons, in full view of cameras. Nah. Not calling anyone a liar or anything. But nah.

Did they not kill a man on camera down south a few years back? They also tore into us in Manchester in full view of cameras.

i dont care what anyone says but something started the police off, this is the lazy bastard police that we all know and complain about that do fuck all

no way would the coppers start batoning people and charging people in front of god knows how many CCTv cameras along with mobile phone cameras etc

Are the ibrox concourses camera areas?

i dont care what anyone says but something started the police off, this is the lazy bastard police that we all know and complain about that do fuck all

no way would the coppers start batoning people and charging people in front of god knows how many CCTv cameras along with mobile phone cameras etc

I beg to differ, we have had numerous threads regarding over policing and harsh treatment of fans. Plod can be quite heavy handed when they get involved.

Boy says they lifted a few lads for nothing, then came back and lifted another few. some UB lads decided to go up and ask what they were lifting them for and it turned ugly. The ub decided to walk out. around half managed to leave then they locked the doors on them with half still inside. It turned ugly at this point then the ones outside tried to get back in.

This is when the police got heavy handed and got the batons out. He says he seen at least 1 girl getting hit and quite a few lads getting it too.

Rumour doing the rounds is that the police tried to take down a flag, it had nothing to do with sectarian singing.

No matter what was said and done they were throwing people down the stairs and could've caused serious Injuries.

I am aware that there are drunken idiots at the top of this section but their reaction was totally OTT from where I was sitting.

Alot of police are decent but then you always get a few who think they can lay down the law with a baton.

Happened to my brother whos 11 stone wet through but never stopped 3 kicking the shit out of him in Leicester, they probably did hit young lassies. Unless an officer was threatened or put in an unavoidable confrontation then theres no excuse for hitting fans of any team.

Being a football fan is nearly being classed as a criminal

This. It just didn't happen.

I couldn't go tonight,one of my mates took my seat he was just off the phone there saying the polis were looking for a flag and that the meat waggon was back into the turnstiles for BF1.

When will football supporters start being treated like normal human beings instead of cattle?