Police assulting fans in BF1

Choccymandela

Getting battered with batons and most people expect people's reactions to pull a phone out?

Don't think so.

To be fair, i've seen people take their phone out at road accidents and all kinds. People are shit, a lot of the time. Alas, my point was that there will be evidence from CCTV presumably at Ibrox (tu) - should be fairly cut and dry if its as over the top a reaction as it appears to be

I was once like you and thought the Police got it right all the time.

But now I reallise they do get things wrong .

Quite often too.

On a note with regards to this Topic .Police Batons should never be used to hit people on the Head in any circumstances.

Police dont get it right all the ime - never said that - they get it right the majority of the time, said that! and also said I doubt they waded in without cause!

I also note - NO reference to any troublle last night on the news - surely at least the Big Bad Corporation and The Daily Rhebel would be all over crowd trouble and fighting with the police - and why in this day and age when nearly every one has a camera have no photos or videos of this alledged brutailty appeared or even been hinted at?

Can anyone confirm that there are CCTV cameras on the concourses (particularly at the broomie, obv)? Might be a daft question but have never noticed or even thought to look.

I would assume they are all over. Just an assumption mind. Possibly worth checking out with the club (tu)

Getting battered with batons and most people expect people's reactions to pull a phone out?

Don't think so.

I meant in the case of observers. There would be many close by but uninvolved. Perhaps it happened too quickly. Maybe they feared police action if they did so. The police are often unkeen to be filmed.

Police dont get it right all the ime - never said that - they get it right the majority of the time, said that! and also said I doubt they waded in without cause!

I also note - NO reference to any troublle last night on the news - surely at least the Big Bad Corporation and The Daily Rhebel would be all over crowd trouble and fighting with the police - and why in this day and age when nearly every one has a camera have no photos or videos of this alledged brutailty appeared or even been hinted at?

I think it should be acknowledged that Oldfirm games would be complete chaos if it wasn't for the skilled handling of these games by the police - I think a lot of people condemning the police on this thread have more to be thankful to them for than they'd care to admit.

However, from what I saw from the Copland Rear last night, the police went way over the top. Although it's interesting that there has been no footage posted, as far as I know.

I didnt say you said that either.

What I will say is you come across as though you think the Police get it right all the time.

Thats it.

I think it should be acknowledged that Oldfirm games would be complete chaos if it wasn't for the skilled handling of these games by the police - I think a lot of people condemning the police on this thread have more to be thankful to them for than they'd care to admit.

However, from what I saw from the Copland Rear last night, the police went way over the top. Although it's interesting that there has been no footage posted, as far as I know.

(tu)

You know what they used to Police Old Firm games very well with softly softly aproach ,but since our latest rulers came in to power they couldnt even Police a 3rd Div game without getting heavy handed now.

Since the So called shame game enquiry and this pathetic new legislation the Cops seem to ne causing more trouble than preventing it.

There just seems to be an attitude which is aggresive and I have noticed this since it came through.

The deffenately have been politisised no doubt about it.

You know what they used to Police Old Firm games very well with softly softly aproach ,but since our latest rulers came in to power they couldnt even Police a 3rd Div game without getting heavy handed now.

Since the So called shame game enquiry and this pathetic new legislation the Cops seem to ne causing more trouble than preventing it.

There just seems to be an attitude which is aggresive and I have noticed this since it came through.

The deffenately have been politisised no doubt about it.

I think it's just their way of dealing with a dramatic shift in legislation. It will calm down eventually as this can't go on.

I think it's just their way of dealing with a dramatic shift in legislation. It will calm down eventually as this can't go on.

Indeed I think that too, Finances will dictate it and to be honest it is overkill.

Must be costing a packet trying to justidy their decision to legsilate this absurd bill.

Anyone else surprised by the lack of any kind of statement from the UB so far? I appreciate they may have to carefully consider any official comment from the group but they're usually pretty quick off the mark. Unless the eight lifted were the editorial team of course...

You weren't there!!!!! How the hell can you comment on what happened??

I wasn't there when Neil Armstrong walked on the fckn moon, so l'm not allowed to comment on that either.

l said going by what l had read, unless your calling every Rangers fan who was there a liar.

Last night, at our home stadium of Ibrox, we as a group, and fellow supporters including women and children, were subject to savage, unjust brutality at the hands of Strathclyde Police.

Currently, we are gathering as much pictures and videos of last night and will be meeting as a group in the next few days to discuss where we go from here. If anyone has any pictures of the police brutality from last night we would be grateful if you could contact the group.

We would like to thank the fans who stood with us last night and reiterate the fact that we will continue in our passionate support of Our Club, regardless of intimidation or acts of violence against our members.

We will also be releasing a full statement in the coming days regarding last nights events.

No Surrender.

UB07

I know we should ignore people like andy from scotzine, but he is posting some very seriousl allegations.

Scotzine@scotzine

fans carried blades that was why Police went in with batons drawn. As I said unconfirmed but from a Rangers fan in attendance.

Scotzine@scotzine

Unconfirmed claims from a Rangers fan who attended the game last night against Annan Athletic that a female steward was attacked and some

This dangerous wee bigott is trying every dirty trick in the book. CG's lawyers should send his ass a wee letter.

I know we should ignore people like andy from scotzine, but he is posting some very seriousl allegations.

Scotzine@scotzine

fans carried blades that was why Police went in with batons drawn. As I said unconfirmed but from a Rangers fan in attendance.

This dangerous wee bigott is trying every dirty trick in the book. CG's lawyers should send his ass a wee letter.

Ha what a crock of shite. He's a shocking little man, he really is

I wasn't there when Neil Armstrong walked on the fckn moon, so l'm not allowed to comment on that either.

l said going by what l had read, unless your calling every Rangers fan who was there a liar.

They had cameras recording the moon landing.

Which version of the different accounts are you going to promote?