Police assulting fans in BF1

Choccymandela

Two charged.

Is the "police officer" the "unnamed male"? I am unaware of any such description of the events being made.

Will their names help them in getting witnesses to verify the actual events?

The unnamed male will probably be underage. I dont think they can release names of under 16s /18s or something or other like that.

On the face of it we know that the police went into a group of young aggressive dunk neds to restore order. I think we can all draw our own conclusions as to what happened.

That is a shocking statement, you obviously were not at the game..

I wonder about your allegiance !!!!

That doesn't clear anything up at all. You see the cops fly up the stairs to the top of the tier where you can not see what is going on.

On a side note. Why is someone sitting there videoing the crowd when there is a game on. Who does that........

You asked for video or photos, then you moan because some

one provided it ?

Remember this is Rangers v Annan, this is just a peaceful protest, it's not a game against the scum, so why such a severe police presence ?.

That doesn't clear anything up at all. You see the cops fly up the stairs to the top of the tier where you can not see what is going on.

On a side note. Why is someone sitting there videoing the crowd when there is a game on. Who does that........

THIS should be explained ?

WHY THE HELL ? .... Watch the bloomin game..... su'p with ya ? (dude with camera phone... weird or what ?)

Seems there was some banner to do with naming the police directly and calling em something along the lines of them being easily offended.... maybe this stupid banner was to blame ?????????

No idea ?

Anyway, if the stupid fans among the better ones "behaved themselves" .... not one thing COULD have been done against the rest.

Go to the game.... support the Team.

I only found it on Youtube , don't shoot the messenger :)

On the face of it we know that the police went into a group of young aggressive dunk neds to restore order. I think we can all draw our own conclusions as to what happened.

I couldnt make out what was happening from the Copeland Rear obviously you have had a much better view.

Shame you didn't film it from your HD view

You asked for video or photos, then you moan because some

one provided it ?

Remember this is Rangers v Annan, this is just a peaceful protest, it's not a game against the scum, so why such a severe police presence ?.

I have been wanting to see the full incident to make a judgement. This footage sadly doesn't show it. I was hoping that someone in BF1 would have released something by now.

I have been wanting to see the full incident to make a judgement. This footage sadly doesn't show it. I was hoping that someone in BF1 would have released something by now.

Surely the game being against Annan would suggest there would be no trouble, yet there was all this carry on, It's a bit strange don't you think?.

There was a banner slagging Her Majesty's Police Force.... seems that's what kicked it all off ? (going by some dudes phone vid on another thread)

Ok mystery solved, but wait , isn't it allowed to have a peaceful protest, oh that's right not at Ibrox, better hope those poor wee polis dont have to go to the BJKcamp. FFS.

I'm with a good number of others on this forum whom I have read from time to time........... I too DOUBT had a banner such as this had been at the piggary whether even one cop would have fancied goin in ... I really doubt it tbh.

I remember a night game way back in the 80's whereby a 'taig'/s' threw a golf ball or two at the cops ... if memory serves a female cop was injured that night (her head) from their ghirly jhungle area ... NOT ONE COP VENTURED IN..... and there were many, many cops at that game.... it was a mid-week against 'them'.