Police assulting fans in BF1

Choccymandela

I am a season ticket holder and have been to every game this season, however for the first time this season couldnt make the game tonight. I am disgusted by this, but sadly have feared something like this was going to happen. All this single file, taking names, etc throughout the season. I think everyone has been very reserved. I remember a game against dundee last year, the dundee support were screaming horrendous abuse at boys in Govan, and when people complained, they were lifting Rangers fans for nothing. It is the first time i have witnessed with my own eyes, people literally being arrested for NOTHING. If what has happened tonight is true, its shocking and i truly believe Charles Green has to be told about this abuse. Supporting our team is NOT a CRIME, and i think this truly is getting out of hand. The BO and UB i believe are brilliant and in all honesty they dont have to put up with this kind of treament and the treament they recieve every game. I am sure as much as they love Rangers, it gets to a point where enough is enough, no-one needs to be treated this way, and if they go, Rangers may be in trouble.

Does anyone have any video, all this people and surely someone has a photo or something, and if its true about them being locked in, i dread another tragedy like hillsborough, very sad news after such a good result.

The line, 'we hate celtc, f*nian bastards' is in the eyes of the law and media, sectarian in today's Scotland, whether you or I agree or not.

Fair enough but I'm sure hitting an under 16 with a truncheon isn't welcomed with open arms in Scotland either... Oh wait it was Rangers fans!

Left the main stand with a minute to go and the exits were shut .steward. Said it was police orders.told him to open the doors before thousands come charging down the stairs and we are all fuckin crushed to death.the clown just smirked but he opened the doors pronto

Left the main stand with a minute to go and the exits were shut .steward. Said it was police orders.told him to open the doors before thousands come charging down the stairs and we are all fuckin crushed to death.the clown just smirked but he opened the doors pronto

Sounds like the polis were after a person or persons.who was in that section.

The section as a whole decides to leave to protect whoever.

The polis then shut the gates to keep all suspects in one place

You'd think it would be something serious for the polis to act like that.

Just my own thoughts mind

Funny how the SCUM @ Saville Dome don't have any of the hassle Rangers fans get @ home games fuckin joke.

Fucking right they do, even worse than us it would seem going by ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ boycott of home games because of the policing and stewarding

I am a season ticket holder and have been to every game this season, however for the first time this season couldnt make the game tonight. I am disgusted by this, but sadly have feared something like this was going to happen. All this single file, taking names, etc throughout the season. I think everyone has been very reserved. I remember a game against dundee last year, the dundee support were screaming horrendous abuse at boys in Govan, and when people complained, they were lifting Rangers fans for nothing. It is the first time i have witnessed with my own eyes, people literally being arrested for NOTHING. If what has happened tonight is true, its shocking and i truly believe Charles Green has to be told about this abuse. Supporting our team is NOT a CRIME, and i think this truly is getting out of hand. The BO and UB i believe are brilliant and in all honesty they dont have to put up with this kind of treament and the treament they recieve every game. I am sure as much as they love Rangers, it gets to a point where enough is enough, no-one needs to be treated this way, and if they go, Rangers may be in trouble.

Does anyone have any video, all this people and surely someone has a photo or something, and if its true about them being locked in, i dread another tragedy like hillsborough, very sad news after such a good result.

that's quite a rant for seone who was not there!

I was at game and saw them walk out.

BUT

On subway home there was around 30 union bears ages 13-16 and they were an absolute embarrassment to the club. Singing the worst songs possible and swearing In front of men with their kids drunk and banging the train. If they were acting like this in the stadium it's no wonder the police wanted them out. Kids or not you shouldn't come back to Ibrox we don't want people like you. If they people are our future fans god help us.

ah a deniest - ' honest officer I did nothing' - grow the fk up!

Not that we're all innocent little football fans but I went to ask a copper directions and was pushed away and had a baton pulled out on me in Manchester. Big brave copper that he is.