Police assulting fans in BF1

Choccymandela

The line, 'we hate celtc, f*nian bastards' is in the eyes of the law and media, sectarian in today's Scotland, whether you or I agree or not.

i have heard tims refer to themselves as "unrepentant f*nian bastards" like the n word it seems acceptable to call themselves these names but when anyone else does it they get suddenly offended.

why the hell sing about the mhanky chunts anyway... FUCK THEM!

WATP

if the line "we hate Celtic, fenian b*astards" is sectarian, then how do the scum get away with singing "Pat McCourt's fenian army" ? i was of the understanding that the word was banned, i didn't realise it was just Rangers fans who were banned from saying it

if the line "we hate Celtic, fenian b*astards" is sectarian, then how do the scum get away with singing "Pat McCourt's fenian army" ? i was of the understanding that the word was banned, i didn't realise it was just Rangers fans who were banned from saying it

From what ive been one of UB's was getting lifted when a few of them went down to the coppers to stop it and it kicked off from there. The boy that does the megaphone got a sore face for all his troubles.

From what ive been one of UB's was getting lifted when a few of them went down to the coppers to stop it and it kicked off from there. The boy that does the megaphone got a sore face for all his troubles.

The boy with the megaphone had a sore face at the start of the night

I was at game and saw them walk out.

BUT

On subway home there was around 30 union bears ages 13-16 and they were an absolute embarrassment to the club. Singing the worst songs possible and swearing In front of men with their kids drunk and banging the train. If they were acting like this in the stadium it's no wonder the police wanted them out. Kids or not you shouldn't come back to Ibrox we don't want people like you. If they people are our future fans god help us.

It must have been traumatising for you those big bad football fans swearing and singing. doh

that's quite a rant for seone who was not there!

It was not a rant, clearly my personal opinion on the matter, have been at every game bar today, and a rangers fan forever, is this really the time for badly spelt rude comments?

Enough people against us, to turn on each other?

BUT

On subway home there was around 30 union bears ages 13-16 and they were an absolute embarrassment to the club. Singing the worst songs possible and swearing In front of men with their kids drunk and banging the train. If they were acting like this in the stadium it's no wonder the police wanted them out. Kids or not you shouldn't come back to Ibrox we don't want people like you. If they people are our future fans god help us.

Highly doubt it unless you know the Union Bears personally, Most iv'e met are 17-26.

BUT

Got that right! No room for SCUM at Ibrox!