Police assulting fans in BF1

Choccymandela

A little research revealed this:

http://en.wikipedia....ian_Brotherhood

So can someone explain to me why it is "illegal" to use the "F" word

The courts and police etc look at it in terms of context so if that word is used followed by an insult then it is deemed illegal. it is the same when Orange is used, I have seen examples of Orange followed by an insulting word and that has also been held to be illegal.

IF that banner was the one the police were after, I am not surprised.

I was at game and saw them walk out.

BUT

On subway home there was around 30 union bears ages 13-16 and they were an absolute embarrassment to the club. Singing the worst songs possible and swearing In front of men with their kids drunk and banging the train. If they were acting like this in the stadium it's no wonder the police wanted them out. Kids or not you shouldn't come back to Ibrox we don't want people like you. If they people are our future fans god help us.

Bullshit they were union bears

I was at game and saw them walk out.

BUT

On subway home there was around 30 union bears ages 13-16 and they were an absolute embarrassment to the club. Singing the worst songs possible and swearing In front of men with their kids drunk and banging the train. If they were acting like this in the stadium it's no wonder the police wanted them out. Kids or not you shouldn't come back to Ibrox we don't want people like you. If they people are our future fans god help us.

Hate knob-ends like these

I removed that picture as it wasn't from tonight, thanks for pointing that out The Dude.

I don't have too much to say on the subject as I wasn't at the game so therefore have no valid input. I will wait for the official statements from the Police and Rangers.

A little research revealed this:

http://en.wikipedia....ian_Brotherhood

So can someone explain to me why it is "illegal" to use the "F" word

So, reading the wikipedia page, Salmond and his gang have, by making Fenian an illegal word, committed a sectarian fuck up against

The Fenian Brotherhood and any connitations thereafter. Gosh, I wonder if they realised what they have done.... I very much doubt it as it

was done on a knee jerk reaction.

You can't argue with the polis, they've got all the laws on their side, weither they're right or wrong.

Any complaints will be swept away

Not 100%, I have had a load of run in with polis. I would have agreed 100% apart from something that happened bout a year ago now. I very recently got 1 the sack after a tribunal for him attacking me for no reason. I kinda got a felling he was going to do something, so stuck ma fone on record and it stuck. The PF chucked it out, but the polis still took the case on and sacked him.

The Police of today in Scotland have been utterly and totally politisised.

They are doing what their political masters say.

They should stick to fighting crime instead of hitting wee boys and lassies at a Football Match.

I have noticed an atmosphere from the Police at Ibrox, they really are becoming unapproachable.

i was in BF1 tonight with my two kids,couldnt see what was going on but when leaving the polis were quite heavy handed with some of the fans in the food area.once out on the street the horses and more polis turned up,bang out of order if it was over them trying to remove a flag :angry:

End of the day, we have plenty of good songs celebrating the clubs history and achievements, no need to sing the super Rangers song including THAT line. I cringe when I hear it, it does no good for our club on a whole, no need for it. As for the police removing a banner, let them take it and be the bigger man, its when you start arguing your case that shit like this happens, you are fighting a loosing battle against police unfortunately.

If this is true that the police blocked the exits....

Match commander should be in the dock for reckless endangerment.

Scotish Law

Reckless endangerment: A person commits the crime of reckless endangerment if the person recklessly engages in conduct which creates a substantial risk of serious physical injury to another person. “Reckless” conduct is conduct that exhibits a culpable disregard of foreseeable consequences to others from the act or omission involved. The accused need not intentionally cause a resulting harm or know that his conduct is substantially certain to cause that result. The ultimate question is whether, under all the circumstances, the accused’s conduct was of that heedless nature that made it actually or imminently dangerous to the rights or safety of others.

http://www.scotland.gov.uk

This is a charge that should stick either way, he has endangered innocents people, whether that be Rangers fans or even the polis.