Police assulting fans in BF1

Choccymandela

Going by most the opinions on this thread, we won't be singing anything in a couple years time.

"Let the police remove the banner" people are saying :lol:

Fuck me, let them remove flags, treat us like shite, media continually slaughtering our club, banned from singing our anthems. Doing some job standing up for our club and what we believe in.

snapback.pngBlue Nosed Babe, on 18 December 2012 - 10:57 PM, said:

I thought it was because of the sectarian singing. Like it or not that is ILLEGAL in SNP Scotland.

I bet the club get fined cause of it!

The guys need to stop the sectarian songs, they have been great all season until tonight!

"Fuck right off.

You are clueless."

Your response to Blue Nosed Babe, that's why.

Super Rangers is not illegal.

too many of our own fans stick up for anything but the fans. anybody that is attacking our fans should wait until they know the facts about what happened, any chance to have a dig i suppose eh?

Na its fine, just keep shouting about fenian bastards then and getting the club into bother if thats what is the right thing to do

I have heard on other forums that when they got the pen there was coin and lighter throwing going on.

Well I was in the front of the Broomloan and didn't see anything being thrown ... always worth remembering there are tims on all the Gers forums who are determined to spread as much disinformation as possible

Na its fine, just keep shouting about fenian bastards then and getting the club into bother if thats what is the right thing to do

didnt say anything about singing songs. there are so many stories right now about what happened but some fans on here straight away accuse tbo/ub of being sectarian or waving a flag with uvf on it. these same fans that are posting this have not once condemned the police for their actions.

A home game against Annan and Salmond's bum boys are attacking wee boys and girls because of anti SNP banners. A disgrace and about time we start sticking up for our own supporters rather than getting pissed off with words in a shitey programme. This is Nazi Scotland. We need to wake up because this is getting out if hand!

Some of the comments in this thread are nothing short of a fucking joke, the two groups this year have been fucking tremendous in backing the team home and away and creating a magnificent atmosphere.

Yet some people have the audacity to come on here and call them, bigots, neds, hooligans etc even though they do not know any of the story, it's well known that the police and stewards on occasions have been nit picky and heavy handed and not just with our club.

It will be intresting to read the UB statement and will also be intresting to see if the police make a statement as there are a lot of accusations being thrown about.

Keep up the good work boys.

I've no problem with fans singing and creating a good atmosphere as long as they don't overstep the mark by singing illegal songs and/or unacceptable behaviour which gets Rangers FC and the rest of us a bad name.

Singing "we hate ****ic, fenian b*****s" is illegal and was sung from BF1 tonight. Just when will people learn?

I have no idea what happened at that section tonight and judging by what has been posted, neither does anyone else.

I've no problem with fans singing and creating a good atmosphere as long as they don't overstep the mark by singing illegal songs and/or unacceptable behaviour which gets Rangers FC and the rest of us a bad name.

Singing "we hate ****ic, fenian b*****s" is illegal and was sung from BF1 tonight. Just when will people learn?

I have no idea what happened at that section tonight and judging by what has been posted, neither does anyone else.

you have no idea what happened yet you blame our fans?

didnt say anything about singing songs. there are so many stories right now about what happened but some fans on here straight away accuse tbo/ub of being sectarian or waving a flag with uvf on it. these same fans that are posting this have not once condemned the police for their actions.

And I haven't said any misinformation, I head this being sung, it happened, and I am saying there is no need for it that is all. I know the police are arseholes towards football fans, but by singing these songs we are giving them an excuse to be arseholes.

Fair enough. I never saw stuff thrown, just heard. It may be something, it may be nothing.

NO ONE can deny though that unacceptable phrases were sung.

Those phrases alone are enough for a one way ticket to Glasgow Sheriff Court Cells followed by a starring role in the dock in court 4 and all the adverse publicity it brings for the numpty in the dock who sung it (and who I have NO sympathy for) But more importantly the adverse publicity it brings RANGERS and the decent fans!

A home game against Annan and Salmond's bum boys are attacking wee boys and girls because of anti SNP banners. A disgrace and about time we start sticking up for our own supporters rather than getting pissed off with words in a shitey programme. This is Nazi Scotland. We need to wake up because this is getting out if hand!

i'll start worrying when we annex Poland

We used to have an all for one and one for all belief in our support but you just have to read this thread to know that is long gone now ... and so our enemies can easily pick us off one by one