Fans ripping off Programme / Dvd Vendors

Dunny_01

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone who's had dealings with Jim Hannah (or someone else in the know at Rangers) maybe get in touch with him and see if we could find out the official story on this?

And whether or not Rangers will cover it, or whether the vendor/vendors will be left out of pocket?

I would be willing to personally contribute to make sure this man is not left out of pocket, but I'd like to know some hard facts first.

Doon the dunny we used to say !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunny

(tu):sherlock:

35 year old and im still getting pelters all the way from Golfhill primary to RangersMedia.........no real haha

In regards to this vendor old boy, He was sooooooo geniune, would be good to know how he got on, If anyone hears anything give me a shout or I will hope to see him on Boxing day and ill update you's !!

no jack he was the first vendor as u were walking twards stadium on edmiston drive and copland rd

an older guy seemed dead nice, the guy was gutted. Just obviously boys who though hes no checking them

crazy

Are you sure you've got this right mate. I've just texted someone who does the programmes and they said an old guy was trying to pass off fake £20's. he managed to pass two before someone twigged and a description went out.

In unrelated news, a vendor told me that the 140 Years £5 Stirling Programme sold 17,000 copies on the day, generating £85,000 revenue.

He also told me that the vendors did not get any money for selling the DVDs last night.

Just what he told me, so can't guarantee it's true.

Are you sure you've got this right mate. I've just texted someone who does the programmes and they said an old guy was trying to pass off fake £20's. he managed to pass two before someone twigged and a description went out.

Please get as much info on this as you can, SkiBunny (tu)

In unrelated news, a vendor told me that the 140 Years £5 Stirling Programme sold 17,000 copies on the day, generating £85,000 revenue.

He also told me that the vendors did not get any money for selling the DVDs last night.

Just what he told me, so can't guarantee it's true.

I ordered 2 on the Saturday morning of the game on the Rangers website so I didn't end up dropping the things in horse poo on the way to the Underground. Total sales 17,002 and rising. Damn fine!

That's a fucking disgrace. Poor guy. Are there not funds left over from the Cole sponsorship thing to maybe help him out?

It's not really what those funds are for.

But there are plenty of Bears (whether sponsors or not) - myself included, who are willing to personally contribute if necessary - but we would need hard facts first.

I know a girl that sells them at ibrox they don't work for rangers they are freelance they get paid 15p for every programme they sell don't know how much they make on DVDs.was talking to her yest b4 the game saying she makes between £80-£100 a game says the company she works for does ibrox,tyncastle and the peedo dome she says she's lucky if she makes £20-£30 at tims pit.

I know a girl that sells them at ibrox they don't work for rangers they are freelance they get paid 15p for every programme they sell don't know how much they make on DVDs.was talking to her yest b4 the game saying she makes between £80-£100 a game says the company she works for does ibrox,tyncastle and the peedo dome she says she's lucky if she makes £20-£30 at tims pit.

Yes, they're freelance. Guy last night told me they get 20p, but I think now he was talking about the £5 Stirling prog there.

Although they are freelance, they are Official, and therefore as far as I'm concerned, when they're at Ibrox, they are the club, and should be treated with the same respect as any club official.

Just my opinion though.

Edit: the difference between these freelance guys, and the scarf sellers though, is that the prog sellers generate money for Rangers.

Yes, they're freelance. Guy last night told me they get 20p, but I think now he was talking about the £5 Stirling prog there.

Although they are freelance, they are Official, and therefore as far as I'm concerned, when they're at Ibrox, they are the club, and should be treated with the same respect as any club official.

Just my opinion though.

Edit: the difference between these freelance guys, and the scarf sellers though, is that the prog sellers generate money for Rangers.

totally agree I was just saying that they don't work for rangers as some1 asked.I'd be gutted for my friend if it happened to her last nite fucking disgrace any1 doing this last nite.