See all these fans who are offended by songs, swearing, drunk fans etc

GOAT

If a drunk halfwit wants to sing something which he knows might end up with him in the cells then I'm not going to waste my time telling him to. Why would they listen to me when the potential of losing ST/being banned from Ibrox and ending up with a criminal record doesn't put them off?

Spot on. If you want to sing then gie it laldy and don't come greetin' if you're collared for it and made an example of.

I don't really give a fuck either way.

Admin could do with locking and deleting this thread

Why it's a genuine question. Why do they not open their mouth at the games, on our buses, in our pubs? Why wait until they get home and have a rant on the internet?

Did you tell your members what to sing? Did you pull them up for shouting about fenians on your bus? Did you pull them up for singing in the pubs?

I no the answer to that. So why do it on the internet?

Yes I (and others) have tried to explain why these songs/chants have been proscribed, but logical discussion with those intent on continuing these proscribed songs/chants (and the known eventual effects) had very little impact on them.

Did you tell your members what to sing? Did you pull them up for shouting about fenians on your bus? Did you pull them up for singing in the pubs?

I know the answer to that. So why do it on the internet?

This is one of many questions I would like answered.

Why it's a genuine question. Why do they not open their mouth at the games, on our buses, in our pubs? Why wait until they get home and have a rant on the internet?

Inside a pub or on a bus,none of my business.At games ,I attend only now with my 7 year old,I'll certainly ask anyone to behave.I don't like explaining to my son why the man/woman was calling people Fenians,Taigs and Papes.

I support Rangers for no other reason than I love the team my Dad took me to see and his father him.

If that makes me less of a Rangers fan,I'll sleep we'll tonight.

The reason people don't complain at the game or the pub etc is because the likely outcome.

Trying to talk sense to drunken eejits is only going to get you into a fight = trouble with either the law or the missus, not sure which is worse.

Saw just this type of incident many years ago at tube station queue after we had been beaten by Aberdeen. Two drunks started singing then demanded to know why two young blokes standing behind them weren't singing. When told they didn't feel like it they started the old, Well you're not real fans then crap, when they were told to shutup and fuck off, fists started flying.

Nuff said.

Fuck me Goat take some Calm the fuck down pills.

It's all about opinions, you want to sing the songs because you think it's your right.

Others think it's harmful to the club, we have proof it is.

So because someone disagrees with your right to sing songs they are wrong and you are right, I'm taking it your comments are along the lines of....I will sing dig me up and I will knock you out?

The mind boggles.

I don't mind chanting at all but if your drinking and your not affecting anyone else then fine but theres some fans that drink just to cause trouble < Small minority be that. So all in all there isn't much of a problem. Also if there hiding on the internet then why do they care about chanting/drunks?