See all these fans who are offended by songs, swearing, drunk fans etc

GOAT

Why it's a genuine question. Why do they not open their mouth at the games, on our buses, in our pubs? Why wait until they get home and have a rant on the internet?

Because telling a random stranger to stop chanting or stop being aggressive can only end in one way.

Besides it's not a fans job or motive to tell off other people at the game. Everyone has an opinion why is there's any less important than yours?

Too many easily offended pussies in our support these days..

It's like places who refuse Christmas trees in case it offends Muslims or companies that send seasons greetings instead of Merry Christmas in case in offends a minority.

It's still a free country and if singing a song offends you then you seriously need problems in your life.

That's a new one, I don't go to the pub and I don't sing offensive songs so I'm not a true supporter??? . Maybe if I went to the pub more I would not have afforded the season ticket and the shares I bought on Monday. I don't mind swearing at the football, it's expected but I think it's very bad manners to continuously swear if you are sitting right beside women who are clearly offended. I also think that it's not cool to go mental on public transport as this gives the club's supporters a bad name. I'm not on a supporters bus now but I was on one for years (from Barrhead) so I just don't follow the argument. (I've been to a few cup games away from Ibrox, mostly Hampden and I was also at the game in Barcelona in '72 and at the game in Manchester so I do sometimes manage to away games).

I dont see how any songs can be offensive to a fellow gers supporter, unless you've been frozen since birth and woke up yesterday.

However I won't sing anything that can land me or the club in trouble at the stadium.

On the bus it's enclosed and away from the beady eye of the law. We at the unleash the billy boys et all. Even make our own up with 'social bus lyrics'

There is one guy on the bus who complains at everything and thing is he watched the gers since 50s or 60s which baffles me

Too many easily offended pussies in our support these days..

It's like places who refuse Christmas trees in case it offends Muslims or companies that send seasons greetings instead of Merry Christmas in case in offends a minority.

It's still a free country and if singing a song offends you then you seriously need problems in your life.

Think you've completely missed the point. It's not about what offends "us", it's other sections of society who are offended and have subsequently deemed "our" behaviour unacceptable and the club have and will continue to suffer for it.

I dont see how any songs can be offensive to a fellow gers supporter, unless you've been frozen since birth and woke up yesterday.

However I won't sing anything that can land me or the club in trouble at the stadium.

On the bus it's enclosed and away from the beady eye of the law. We at the unleash the billy boys et all. Even make our own up with 'social bus lyrics'

There is one guy on the bus who complains at everything and thing is he watched the gers since 50s or 60s which baffles me

The offence comes when people sing or chant certain things in IBROX which they know are deemed illegal and have the potential to harm the club and tar all decent Rangers fans with being associated with sentiments that they do not want to be associated with, like bigot or sectarian.

I support my club proudly and am neither a bigot or sectarian.

We live in a PC society now sadly. A society set up for political correctness will breed these moaning cunts.

So because people express opinions that may be contrary to yours they are "moaning cunts"?

I prefer to see Rangers spend money on players and NOT fines!

Think you've completely missed the point. It's not about what offends "us", it's other sections of society who are offended and have subsequently deemed "our" behaviour unacceptable and the club have and will continue to suffer for it.

What offends them is not illegal as they complain about every little thing that we say..give them an inch and they take a mile.

The club has not suffered for any singing for years and yet the Billy Boys has been sung how many times?

What else are they offended by?

F the Pope??..for a country that has turned it's back on religion then that's rich or a club who see's itself as non Catholic but a cluib for everyone including Christian hating Muslims then they have no room for complaint.

Ask Stan Petrov if FTP offends him...naw cos he has real problems in his life and not a fuckin idiot chant.

People need to see the bigger picture in this country and stop having a go at football crowds singing a bloody song.

Yes I (and others) have tried to explain why these songs/chants have been proscribed, but logical discussion with those intent on continuing these proscribed songs/chants (and the known eventual effects) had very little impact on them.

Seemingly logical discussion got bad words deemed unacceptable in the first place. Sanatising the fans is truly pathetic and we've all got the pedo cult and the SNP to thank for that.

Some of the posts on here are scarily naive, ignorant and arrogant.

It is only a matter of time until our enemies will heavily fine us, deduct points or worse.

The world has changed but too many people havent.

If you want to sing FTP carry right on but why must you do it and worse demand that you should be allowed to do it while following Rangers.

Where the fuck are you on our supporters buses? Where are you in our stands? Where are you in our pubs? Thankfully the answer to that proves that the spineless are and will always be in the minority.

Still at least you've got the internet to hide behind in your boring rants.

Look im not offended by any of our songs we sing however what you guys have to get into your skulls continue to sing some of the songs at the top of your voice which are deem illegal in the laws eyes will always cause debit and gift the polis opportunities to challenge you guys. So lets drop this shite about being offended I am sure none true blues are truely offend just few are are get fuck off when songs are sang that are deem sectarian, because it invites trouble and press jump on this type of thing to make our great club sound and look bad.

Where the fuck are you on our supporters buses? Where are you in our stands? Where are you in our pubs? Thankfully the answer to that proves that the spineless are and will always be in the minority.

Still at least you've got the internet to hide behind in your boring rants.

Tbh mate, some of the songs are not my cup of tea, but I dont give a fuck if people sing them or not. As far as I am concerned some people, in and outwith our support, need to man the fuck up and grow some thick skin.

Why do people on here continually feel the need to 'out-loyal' other bears? It's pathetic.

Personally, I really couldn't give a fuck what people sing but if it hurts the club or could get them arrested then I'd rather they didn't.

I think that's the point some on here are making.