See all these fans who are offended by songs, swearing, drunk fans etc

GOAT

I love the Union Bears and the Blue Order, what they do at Ibrox is uinbeliavable at times. But what I do not agree with is the sectarian chanting, not because I'm offended, but because it can lead our club into shit.

I have attended every home game this season bar last nights game due to work commitments therfore what happened last night is not something I can comment on. But what I will say is that we have over 20 songs that we can sing that glorify our clubs history versus songs that could cost a few of us a criminal record. I am not saying that is what caused last nights problems for the record.

If you want to sing these songs by all means feel free too, In your house, your car or with your friends, but don't bring them into Ibrox where they are illegal and will get Rangers Football Club into shit.

We should take this opportunity to be a fun family club, universally accepted world wide.

These songs do absolutely nothing for that. What makes it worse is that the people who sing them are perfectly aware of that. They are aware of the damage they are doing to our reputation... but they couldn't care less.

I dont find these songs offensive in the slightest, I've sung them and I've played them when parading. But they simply cant be sung at football grounds anymore. Sing in the buses and the pubs all you want but why sing them at Ibrox when you know it only causes trouble for the club?

I dont find these songs offensive in the slightest, I've sung them and I've played them when parading. But they simply cant be sung at football grounds anymore. Sing in the buses and the pubs all you want but why sing them at Ibrox when you know it only causes trouble for the club?

This is exactly what needs to be answered.

Maybe because they don't actually support Rangers.Hating other seems to be the reason for going to Rangers matches.

That's a new one, I don't go to the pub and I don't sing offensive songs so I'm not a true supporter??? . Maybe if I went to the pub more I would not have afforded the season ticket and the shares I bought on Monday. I don't mind swearing at the football, it's expected but I think it's very bad manners to continuously swear if you are sitting right beside women who are clearly offended. I also think that it's not cool to go mental on public transport as this gives the club's supporters a bad name. I'm not on a supporters bus now but I was on one for years (from Barrhead) so I just don't follow the argument. (I've been to a few cup games away from Ibrox, mostly Hampden and I was also at the game in Barcelona in '72 and at the game in Manchester so I do sometimes manage to away games).

Who do they offend?

LOLZ at GOAT slagging folk for saying something online that they wouldn't in real life, when the odds are that he wouldn't say this to a group of people in real life.

1185975_stock-photo-angry-business-man-screaming-at-laptop.jpg

Goat minus the suit.

:lol:

You obviously don't know me. Certainly not a hard man, but I'm definately not a shitebag.

As for the comment someone else made about we'll be watching England the difference being ask anyone that knows me and you'll know I'm not afraid to tell anyone to give it a rest. Fuck England and Scotland for that matter, you're there to cheer on Rangers.

LOLZ at GOAT slagging folk for saying something online that they wouldn't in real life, when the odds are that he wouldn't say this to a group of people in real life.

1185975_stock-photo-angry-business-man-screaming-at-laptop.jpg

Goat minus the suit.

I never even picked up on that stupidity :lol:

I'm in the office whispering and sober, doubt the cunt would shout and sing around here, not a true Rangers fan imo :P

I'm not very enamoured by popery :pipe:

Neither am I,or any organised religion for that matter.

But I don't feel the need to use my clubs football teams song book to express it,especially when the club could face sanctions.

Think the op is the biggest hypocrite on here...........the offended by the England song post sort of proved he's an empty vessel .

You obviously don't know me. Certainly not a hard man, but I'm definately not a shitebag.

As for the comment someone else made about we'll be watching England the difference being ask anyone that knows me and you'll know I'm not afraid to tell anyone to give it a rest. Fuck England and Scotland for that matter, you're there to cheer on Rangers.

Do you ever read back what you say and just think maybe you should log out and forget your password?

Neither am I,or any organised religion for that matter.

But I don't feel the need to use my clubs football teams song book to express it,especially when the club could face sanctions.

Think the op is the biggest hypocrite on here...........the offended by the England song post sort of proved he's an empty vessel .

I think if the police look hard enough they will always find a reason to wade in if that's what they want to do

What would some of the moaners have said about our support back in the 60s and 70s when we were mental and nothing scared them including the police.

We had a ferocious support back then ... apparently the locals in Barcelona lauded them for having the guts to stand up to franco's fascist police force :clap:

disgusted with some of our fans on here.

There is no justification for hitting 14, 15 year old girls and boys on the head with batons because they either sang a song or held up a flag.

Some people really have to have a good look at themselves and stop trying to justify beating up children in the name of the law.

Pathetic.

There is no justification for hitting 14, 15 year old girls and boys on the head with batons because they either sang a song or held up a flag.

Some people really have to have a good look at themselves and stop trying to justify beating up children in the name of the law.

Pathetic.

To be fair there will be one or two tims amongst them ... bheasts are attracted to Rangers forums the way peodophiles are attracted to children :drugang:

So if you don't like a song it's fine for you to speak out and tell people to stop singing it but when it's the other way about you speak out against them aswell telling them they're spineless?

Deary me doh

As for there cheering on Rangers, the songs in question are those that refer to fenians nothing to do with Rangers :rolleyes:

I'd say you're the best Rangers fan i've ever seen and you should be so proud for being mental.

What i was always proud of was standing shoulder to shoulder with fellow bears, and helping fans that were in trouble, along with thousands of other bears who did the same.

I was one of those internet guys who had a rant last night, after coming home form the match (BR3 if you want to know where I sit).

I sit in the family section, with a mate and his 8yr old kid. When the UB/TBO decided to launch into 'Super Rangers' the little boy asked his Dad & I what they were singing .... he heard the "We Hate Celtic" but couldn't make out the next line, he thought it was "We Hate Samaras" .... didn't care to explain to an 8 yr old what they actually said.

Just along from us, a guy decided to join in the signing, he was told, politely, by a few to shut up & sit down as there were kids around him. Most people within earshot of myself agreed that they could do without that kind of singing !!!

I have no problems with swearing at the game, it happens and the kids will hear the same (or worse) outside, however there is no need to go out of our way to introduce him to it. As parents we all (well, most) think swearing in front of our kids is unacceptable, why does it become acceptable at football games ?

So, to confirm, there are plenty of people AT THE GAME who don't like to hear Feni*n anything.

What would some of the moaners have said about our support back in the 60s and 70s when we were mental and nothing scared them including the police.

People are not moaning for the sake of moaning. Some just do not like anything that can cause Rangers trouble because they love their club.

Pathetic.

Have the victims made a complaint? The Police are always keen to remind us we are under CCTV surveillance during games, especially the UB and BO. If cops are caught battonning anyone they will be in the shit.

What i was always proud of was standing shoulder to shoulder with fellow bears, and helping fans that were in trouble, along with thousands of other bears who did the same.

Even if a so called Rangers fan was acting like a complete prick, everyone should stand with that person just because you are a Rangers fan.

If someone is genuinly being mistreated then i have no doubt people would stand shoulder to shoulder with them. If someone brings it on themself then they will have to live with the consequences.