Most Expensive Ticket

scott72

What is the most you have paid for a match ticket in the last 5 years?Was it Barcelona, Manchester, Kilmarnock?Do you have a cut off limit you won't pay?Some great memories!

I heard Raman on Scotland Today mention their tickets public sale for Juve are £49!

Maybe i wasn't ripped off by touts!

What is the most you have paid for a match ticket in the last 5 years?Was it Barcelona, Manchester, Kilmarnock?Do you have a cut off limit you won't pay?Some great memories!

I heard Raman on Scotland Today mention their tickets public sale for Juve are £49!

Maybe i wasn't ripped off by touts!

Love it when liewell starts ripping them off :pipe:

I went to the Nou Camp this year and thought I may only go once so I bought one of the best tickets right beside the directors box £170 euros. Followed them on tv since the Rivaldo days. When I walked in and saw the pitch and stadium it was one of they moments you never will forgot. Worth it.

Paid the equivalent of £65 or so from a tout for an away match v PSV, Albertz scored late on so was worth it. On a different note, was touring Europe in 2000 before joining the army and was in Prague the night we beat Sturm Graz 5-0, I got a ticket in the home end for Sparta Prague v Arsenal and it only cost me the equivalent of about £10, must be one of the cheapest tickets for a champions league game. Decent seat but shite match.

£600 for my son in Manchester. I got ticket through travel club for £56 I think or there about.

We had been every game home and away in the league for a good few seasons but he could not join travel club as he was under 16.

Thought it very unfair he could go to Aberdeen on a Tuesday night but not the biggest game in his lifetime so was determined to get him there. Ticket was stamped for the Belarus FA so at least he has got a great souvenir of our trip.

Great day.