208 members have voted

1. 1. Would you admit them?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't admit them as their actions from this year are too fresh and too hard to forget. However, I'm sure the club leadership will do what is right should any such vote be needed.

BTW, what are the chances that the SPL club(s) could survive an event that we endured? I don't think many would.

Of course - we should be doing all we can to help - after what we have been through we should have sympathy and empathy with any club in difficulty - especially Hearts who have been run by a nutter!

As i say so often, we did not get any favours from these clubs, and their intent was to hurt us for good.

Where was the sympathy and empathy when we were in trouble, (and run by a nutter) ?

As i say so often, we did not get any favours from these clubs, and their intent was to hurt us for good.

Where was the sympathy and empathy when we were in trouble, (and run by a nutter) ?

In my book 2 wrongs dont make a right. Hearts have looked vurnable ever since Romanov took over - that's not the fans fault and if any group can empathise with dealing with shit after financial mis-management it is us.

In my book 2 wrongs dont make a right. Hearts have looked vurnable ever since Romanov took over - that's not the fans fault and if any group can empathise with dealing with shit after financial mis-management it is us.

Help the fans who voted to destroy us ?

We were vulnerable even before whyte took over, not our fans fault. Did anyone help us. No, they took it in turns to boot in.

Some may empathise with their plight having been there.. Does not obligate us to do anything about it though.

Reap what you have sown is what I say. Given the chance they would have no qualms about doing it to us again.

We were vulnerable even before whyte took over, not our fans fault. Did anyone help us. No, they took it in turns to boot in.

Some may empathise with their plight having been there.. Does not obligate us to do anything about it though.

Reap what you have sown is what I say. Given the chance they would have no qualms about doing it to us again.

Yes, some of those clubs were total shits.

We're not total shits.

Its a sport - they may have forgotten what sportsmanship is like BUT we should not stoop to the low levels of others!

I don't have any interest in competing against these 'SPL' teams anyway, so if they disappear, that'll be no skin off my nose.

Football rivalry and all that stuff is great fun, but playing against clubs and supporters who did everything they could to kick us while we were down just seems like no fun whatsoever.

I almost envy those of you who look forward to us getting back into the SPL and beating all these teams.

We could show that we are bigger than those spiteful Rangers haters. Why drag ourselves down to their level?

That's colourful language - and your pejorative. Have you forgotten our treatment was all in the name of integrity?

It's only right we show some respect and adhere to said demands for integrity.

That's colourful language - and your pejorative. Have you forgotten our treatment was all in the name of integrity?

It's only right we show some respect and adhere to said demands for integrity.

Rangers have always acted with real integrity, unlike the spl's faux sporting integrity pish, we shouldn't lower our high standards because of them.

We could show that we are bigger than those spiteful Rangers haters. Why drag ourselves down to their level?

Wake up mate this is Scotland land of Rangers haters full of cunts who wanted to destroy Rangers who after all is said and done are a football club, I look forward with relish to the imminent implosion of the SPhell and will shed no tears for any of them.......Oh and I voted no.

It's only right to ensure we return the favours received to ensure integrity is maintained.

'eye for an eye leaves everyone blind'

Don't get me wrong I'd love karma to work out here and these clubs get what they deserve but not at the expense of us losing our dignity and integrity. That doesn't mean be silent and forgive or forget. I just don't want us acting like they did. We all saw how stupid, petty, vindictive and bigoted they were. Now they are starting to realise it with their new mantra "let bygones be bygones". The simple facts are, we are better than them and I wouldn't want us to lose sight of that over revenge.

No reason not to admit them other than some sort of act of revenge in my opinion. They certainly shouldn't be voted back into the SPL (that would be a complete and utter joke given that we weren't allowed back in) but the precedent with us would put them in the SFL and I think that's fair enough.

I also think that while we'll recover and go up the leagues, some of the SPL clubs could seriously struggle to get back to where they were. Fans of a team like Hearts wouldn't come together the way our fans have done and their attendance would take a right kicking.