Union Bears statement

dezrfc1

That's a shame that the booler had a fallout on here because he was a fucking hoot at times.I must have being doing one of my legendary hospital trips when that happened.I dare say that we might have the title sewn up by March if we keep our head screwed on and put the likes of Queens Park to the sword ASAP.

I know we have gone way off topic on this thread but the fucking thing is going in circles more times than a tourist driving in East Kilbride :pipe:

Well makes a change fae the arguments on here mate! Have a good yin to the only guy on here that stood beside Minstral at our first ever game :D

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well makes a change fae the arguments on here mate! Have a good yin to the only guy on here that stood beside Minstral at our first ever game :D

Ya cheeky young bawbag :pipe: I hope a reindeer shits doon yer chimney :000000082:

Have a good one pal, and remember to drink responsibly :lol:

Maybe they should arrest the members of our armed forces who play drums while on horseback. Police horses are trained to deal with crowd situations so banging a drum near them should not cause an issue. If it does I suggest that the training of the horses is substandard (much like the training of some of the police officers).

I'd just clicked on 'Like This' when it occurred to me that as a result I'll probably get lifted at the Clyde game. If Glasgow's finest charge mob handed in to CR3 to arrest me will my fellow fans please intervene?

On a more serious note: Several years ago I was exiting the Broomloan stand along with my 70+ year old father after a match against the sheep shaggers when we were confronted by a large squad of Aberdeen casuals demanding a fight. A single policeman was right in front of us, between the two sets of fans. Rather than try to diffuse the situation (or call for assistance) the bastard turned and started to walk back towards the stand. I grabbed him by the sleeve and said 'where the fuck are you going? - the action's that way'. He immediately said 'you're nicked' and started dragging me away. I've no idea what happened next other than there was an almighty scuffle and I could feel myself being pulled in all directions. In a matter of seconds calm was restored and my father and I were being whisked through the crowd by a group of fans. I owe those guys big time - Rangers fans helping other Rangers fans - the way it should be!

Just a thought regarding the UB's proposed silent protest. Why not take your seats 10 minutes into the game, giving the rest of the crowd the chance to applaud you as you do so.

No surrender. Not then, not now, not ever!

After watching the video evidence, that was the proposal my lawyer put to me. I agreed it was sound, and so did the judge. Got to admit, was probably one of the most fun things I have watched - polis that thought the were hard as fuck team handed, with quivering lips and sweat dripping from them as they all got ripped a new arsehole off my lawyer and the judge slamming their actions that night. Point is, my lawyer seen a defence, I dont which point of law he was arguing, but whatever it was, the judge agreed. Maybe there wasn't a point of law, maybe it was hust so obvious from the tape that I shouldn't have been arrested, but the opinion I got was my lawyer was arguing a point of law and the judge seemed to agree, so maybe you should have a look into that.

Asking who you worked for was to a post you wrote saying you deal with police complaints daily, so I thought you worked for the police complaints commission by the way it was worded.

Nope, just used to dealing with them for folks and tearing the cops new one when it is needed

.... so UB now want us to support MOB rule where the police are not allowed to do their job and moan like fk when the police get heavy handed BECAUSE they decided one of their members would NOT be arrested.

UB should stick to singing - thats fun and adds atmosphere. Preventing the police doing their job - indefensible!

So it is ok for plod to bully and intimidate our support week, week out and perpetuate a taig agenda?! Our club have already suffered at the hands of the gulity until proven innocent brigade. Are you a fascist, or even worse, a plod, or worse still, a leading member of the PC elite brigade?!!

Who needs enemies FFS?!!

Peadophiles and taig terrorist sympathisers are treated better.

that isnt the coppers fault though, they simply acted on the evidence, it was the courts that fucked up

They are one shower of corrupt, uneducated, lazy fuck ups, applying a taig agenda that is oh so suitable!

Henious shower of spineless bullying barstewards!

Their standards hae seriously slipped over the years and their current crop wouldn't get a job in ASDA FFS!!

I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire!

So it is ok for plod to bully and intimidate our support week, week out and perpetuate a taig agenda?! Our club have already suffered at the hands of the gulity until proven innocent brigade. Are you a fascist, or even worse, a plod, or worse still, a leading member of the PC elite brigade?!!

Who needs enemies FFS?!!

... and a merry Xmas to you to

Who needs enemies FFS?!!

... and a merry Xmas to you to

I must tell this story of one of my encounters with the police. Although this one is English police. This is true.

In 1992 my mate and I went on a business trip by train to Telford, just outside Wolverhampton. We arrived in Wolverhampton 2hrs early so instead of going to Telford we went for a drink in Wolverhampton. Big mistake.

Dressed in suits and carrying overnight bags we went into a pub with about 2 dozen guys in it and a bouncer on the door. After ordering a drink we were approached by a group of 4 or 5 wanting to know who we were and what we wanted. A drink, my mate replied. Just then they tried to grab our bags. After managing to keep hold of our bags, we made our way to the door which was then shut and bolted by the bouncer. A fight then happened at the door and I nutted the bouncer, got the door open and stumbled out. As my mate came behind he was knocked out with a Grolsch bottle. I pulled him out the pub as these cunts were booting him in the head. We were then surrounded outside the boozer. After a couple of minutes of fighting on my own, one of the cunts who started it was screaming like a pig on the ground cos I had fucken battered him. The rest had all fucked off with our bags.

The police then arrived, thank fuck, or so I thought. After speaking to the bouncer and the girl behind the bar, guess what? My mate and myself were arrested. Our protests were not listened to. We were taken to the police station and charged with, GBH with intent, GBH without intent and common assault.

Fast forward 5 months and we were on trial. These same cunts who attacked us were nowi giving evidence as witnesses. After a 4 day trial in front of a judge and jury we were found not guilty on all charges.

So dont try to tell me the police get it right, cos not one of them believed me or my mate, but thankfully the jury did.

Oh and by the way, we lost our jobs.

Since then I have never trusted anything the police do or anything they say.

I must tell this story of one of my encounters with the police. Although this one is English police. This is true.

In 1992 my mate and I went on a business trip by train to Telford, just outside Wolverhampton. We arrived in Wolverhampton 2hrs early so instead of going to Telford we went for a drink in Wolverhampton. Big mistake.

Dressed in suits and carrying overnight bags we went into a pub with about 2 dozen guys in it and a bouncer on the door. After ordering a drink we were approached by a group of 4 or 5 wanting to know who we were and what we wanted. A drink, my mate replied. Just then they tried to grab our bags. After managing to keep hold of our bags, we made our way to the door which was then shut and bolted by the bouncer. A fight then happened at the door and I nutted the bouncer, got the door open and stumbled out. As my mate came behind he was knocked out with a Grolsch bottle. I pulled him out the pub as these cunts were booting him in the head. We were then surrounded outside the boozer. After a couple of minutes of fighting on my own, one of the cunts who started it was screaming like a pig on the ground cos I had fucken battered him. The rest had all fucked off with our bags.

The police then arrived, thank fuck, or so I thought. After speaking to the bouncer and the girl behind the bar, guess what? My mate and myself were arrested. Our protests were not listened to. We were taken to the police station and charged with, GBH with intent, GBH without intent and common assault.

Fast forward 5 months and we were on trial. These same cunts who attacked us were nowing giving evidence as witnesses. After a 4 day trial in front of a judge and jury we were found not guilty on all charges.

So dont try to tell me the police get it right, cos not one of them believed me or my mate, but thankfully the jury did.

merry Xmas - I love that you blame the police not the liars who made up stories about your actions - police did their job correctly acting on info received - court did its job by sorting out the lies - your story confirms our system works - but your interpretation of police wrong doing seems weak

merry Xmas - I love that you blame the police not the liars who made up stories about your actions - police did their job correctly acting on info received - court did its job by sorting out the lies - your story confirms our system works - but your interpretation of police wrong doing seems weak

Merry Xmas to you too BP9. Cant agree with your interpretation. 2 witnesses on either side as to what happened but they took the "locals" evidence.

If it had not been for 2 female witnesses, who were on a balcony across the road and who came forward, we would've got the jail.

Fast forward 5 months and we were on trial. These same cunts who attacked us were nowi giving evidence as witnesses. After a 4 day trial in front of a judge and jury we were found not guilty on all charges.

Could tell a few stories similar to yours. 3 of my pals got jumped by around 30 people, the polis actually stood by and watched. When they were done getting a kicking, the polis tried to lift my 3 mates for a breach of the peace. You couldn't make the shit up with what they do. I have seen the dirty fucks stand and lie in court on numerous occasions. Also been in court when a lawyer pulled up a polis saying he heard her talking outside saying she couldn't remember what happened that night, and agreeing to ''stick to the story'' with another polis. Corrupt motherfuckers that rely on most judges believing everything they say is trie just because they are polis.

Aye the polis are always right. You sound as bad as the polis doctor who I seen saying that the injuries caused on someones arms ''must have been his fault, because he was a criminal'' that was during a trial when an expert injuries witness proved that the injuries were caused by the handcuff being twisted by the polis, causing pernament nerve damage.

Give it a rest, you obviously have no experiance dealing with them.

I think honestly we really need to take the Police to task with the ttpe of Policing they are deploying.

It osnt on at a 3rd Div match against Annan for crying out loud.

If arrests need ro be msde make them fast byt to block exits and have mounted cops in the concorse is way out of order.

Could have caused some fatalitys.

Stupid policing as far as I am concerned.

CCTV evidance should be used to sort this out.

This has been building up for months.

I think honestly we really need to take the Police to task with the ttpe of Policing they are deploying.

It osnt on at a 3rd Div match against Annan for crying out loud.

If arrests need ro be msde make them fast byt to block exits and have mounted cops in the concorse is way out of order.

Could have caused some fatalitys.

Stupid policing as far as I am concerned.

CCTV evidance should be used to sort this out.

This has been building up for months.

its not against the law to film the police. Someone could stand and film them for the full 90 mins. :lol:

The Union Bears would today like to reiterate our extreme disappointment at Police behavior at last Tuesday nights match against Annan. In the end, four members of the group were arrested and banned from watching Rangers. Police were trying to arrest a member of the group. Other supporters defended him from the Police. The group plus a lot of supporters within BF1 decided to walk out peacefully to defuse the situation but police officers evoked more trouble in the concourse. Supporters were then struck by police batons and chased by mounted police whilst three fire exits were being blocked by police and stewards.

One member was arrested for banging a drum next to a police horse and another for trying to defend him. Numerous complaints have been sent to the police and the club by the group, and we would like to encourage anyone else who witnessed any police brutality against supporters to also make a complaint.

At our next home match on Wednesday against Clyde, the Union Bears and Section BF1 will hold a silent protest for part of the match against the over policing we experience week in, week out. Rangers supporters are being intimidated, filmed and stopped when travelling to matches for simply supporting our team. We call for RFC to stand up for its supporters, whose loyalty to the club is beyond question and has seen it survive and prosper through one of the toughest years in our 140 year history.

We also call on the entire Rangers support to unite together in support of one another moving forward. Together we are stronger.

Union Bears

No Surrender

I must reiterate that the police have been heavy handed however it would be helpful if you can advise fellow fans why the 4 members of the group were arrested and subsequently banned from ibrox it helps to be fully transparent

Aye the polis are always right. You sound as bad as the polis doctor who I seen saying that the injuries caused on someones arms ''must have been his fault, because he was a criminal'' that was during a trial when an expert injuries witness proved that the injuries were caused by the handcuff being twisted by the polis, causing pernament nerve damage.

Give it a rest, you obviously have no experiance dealing with them.

merry Xmas

thread is full of these shite stories but what about all the stories of people who get mugged,frightened by thugs, intimidated and worse !!! without the police to turn to it would be anarchy but folk would rather dredge up a few bad stories instead on the thousands of good stories they could use in support of the police.

merry Xmas

thread is full of these shite stories but what about all the stories of people who get mugged,frightened by thugs, intimidated and worse !!! without the police to turn to it would be anarchy but folk would rather dredge up a few bad stories instead on the thousands of good stories they could use in support of the police.

How many times have you seen one of our fans in the stadium doing something that would make you phone the police?

I have never seen any. At all. Ever. Having police at the segrigation line is fair enough, but having them right in the middle of the fans is just asking for trouble. All you need is one Hitler trying to lift someone for singing songs that have been sung at Ibrox for years, who is not offending anyone near him, then all the other police jump in and it causes a riot.

Like I said earlier in the thread, there is no need for the polis to be in there. If they weren't there, then nothing would have happened.

Also, police should only act on complaints from members of the public (unless, the person was being violent towards someone, or something). There is absoloutely no need for them to go in there unless called to go help someone. I have never seen anyone in Ibrox needing help from our own fans.

Have you?

Also, Merry Christmas to you.