Your first 'Live' goal against the Bheggars.

KingKai

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skol Cup Final 1984 - The first of Ally's hat-trick! I preferred the last though, Bonner saved McCoist's penalty, but Super put the rebound away.

Brilliant day.

Mine too-tramps couldn't sell their tickets then either.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Mc2I5m4XaGM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMc2I5m4XaGM

New Years Day 1992 at the piggery,I was 14.

Super Ally McCoist :D

same mate. I was 15 and went with my older brother, never told my dad untill we got back, I think its why I still have a soft spot for bomber, even tho hes come out with some pish the last few month, couldn't beleive we never got a penalty and my name sake missed that header from 2 yards, but a great day had all round........ oh what fun it is to beat the tims on new years day.

Mine was the League cup final 1970 I was 11 years old Derek Johnstone who was 16 and I'm not even certain he had played in the first team out jumped Billy M'Neil to head the winner. The crowd that day was given as 106.000 Approximately which was heavly fiddled I never saw Hampden that packed since even against the Czecs a three years later 132.000 I think.

Same as mine Uncle Fester.....sneaked there without my parents knowing,...I was 12. My next OF Game was the Disaster Game which My parents reluctantly let me go to with my Uncle. I had to sneak to my next few!

My first OF game was the Cup semi final replay at Hampden 1960 (showing my age here!). Davy Wilson scored first, they equalised, then Jimmy Millar, Wilson again, then Millar again to make it 4-1. The team was (I think) Ritchie, Shearer, Caldow, Davis, Mackinnon, Baxter, Scott, MacMillan, Millar, Baird, Wilson. Crowd was 70,000 plus (for a midweek game!)

Rangers beat Kilmarnock 2-0 in the final.

My first OF game was the Cup semi final replay at Hampden 1960 (showing my age here!). Davy Wilson scored first, they equalised, then Jimmy Millar, Wilson again, then Millar again to make it 4-1. The team was (I think) Ritchie, Shearer, Caldow, Davis, Mackinnon, Baxter, Scott, MacMillan, Millar, Baird, Wilson. Crowd was 70,000 plus (for a midweek game!)

Rangers beat Kilmarnock 2-0 in the final.

I don't remember that game but I'm thinking Bill Paterson would have been centre half and not McKinnon

also Baird before Ralph Brand was a little bit before my time

My first too. He got two that day in a 3-0 win.

Who scored the other? Cooper?

Seem to remember us scoring five that day, but having two

chalked off.

My PE teacher. Was amazing a long shots. Couldn't rin at all coz his knees were fucked. Could chip te ball over your head from the other side of the PE hall if you stood a couple of foot off your line. Never knew how he could make a ball drop so quickly almost with every kick. You would think it was going over the bar, then it would drop almost vertically as soo as it was abouve your head. Against the law of physics the way he done that.

I can't remember ,but I have most of my ticket stubs / programmes in the loft and will check .will be early to mid 90's .I am sure the first game v them I was at was the one when they were banned .may be wrong though as I don't remember the 90's very well .

Other thread on best goals got me thinking of this.

What was the first goal you saw live against the Bheggars. When and who scored?

Mine mentioned in other thread..Kai Johansen in 66 Cup Final replay.

I cant honestly remember every goal againrt them every one was a cracker whoever scored it,forsythe 6inches that wiill do for me,miller,brand,wison,stick in forrest mcniel couldn'y handle h im on the deck(se poster ritchie,shearer,caldow}he knows what i'm talking about

just down from the loft , i appear to be missing a pile of programmes and stubs . from the ones i have found the earliest was the scottish cup semi final at hamdump 7th april 1996 and Ally McCoist scored first with laudrup scoring the winner in a 2 - 1 win .hope its on youtube cos i dont remember a thing . Its bizarre that i can remember the defeats more than the victories, although i have a good recollection of basile boli scoring at firhill in a cup game against hamilton ?( god knows why )

I don't remember that game but I'm thinking Bill Paterson would have been centre half and not McKinnon

also Baird before Ralph Brand was a little bit before my time

you are right; I don't think McKinnon was a regular until maybe '62-63: also Jim Baxter didn't sign until that summer, so could have been Ian McColl at left half.

just down from the loft , i appear to be missing a pile of programmes and stubs . from the ones i have found the earliest was the scottish cup semi final at hamdump 7th april 1996 and Ally McCoist scored first with laudrup scoring the winner in a 2 - 1 win .hope its on youtube cos i dont remember a thing . Its bizarre that i can remember the defeats more than the victories, although i have a good recollection of basile boli scoring at firhill in a cup game against hamilton ?( god knows why )

Just off YouTube .a mccoist tap in and a cracking laudrup Lob .

Negri's goal at the San Giro. Very good goal it was too.

We got a puppy that day, our rule was if Negri scores (which at that time he was always going to do) we'd call the poor mutt Negri. RIP to the poor wee fucker. We couldn't exactly change his name in january when he done fuck all else for us.

Stubbs equalised in injury time with a header that might. Funny to wonder if they'd have stopped us doing 10 if wee things like that hadn't happened.