Div 2 & 1 Clubs...

Big V

Do you think they are already making plans to spend the money coming their way in the coming seasons from our travelling support, or perhaps even borrowing against it?

That could pose problems if we somehow skipped a division.

Although I'd love to hear about any of the little clubs' plans - what they are going to do to improve their club from our generous support?

We're making more fans everywhere we go.

No club in the lower leagues will spend money on the hope they might meet us at some point. Maybe when it is a defo that they will get 2 home games against us, but not a second before. Whoever comes up with us this season will be set for a good few years. Whoever goes down from the second will be gutted.

No club in the lower leagues will spend money on the hope they might meet us at some point. Maybe when it is a defo that they will get 2 home games against us, but not a second before. Whoever comes up with us this season will be set for a good few years. Whoever goes down from the second will be gutted.

Your absolutely right whoever gets promoted is set and the relegated team totally gutted, here's hoping it's the wee mahnkies fae Coatbridge.

Has anyone given a thought about the team that would miss out on the revenue that we bring as we pass each other up/down division 3. As we go up to 2, a team will go down to 3 and miss the opportunity to play us.

Would be nice to play the in a pre-season friendly to ease their plight to div 3. Depending on who they are of course!

Would be a nice gesture by our club

Has anyone given a thought about the team that would miss out on the revenue that we bring as we pass each other up/down division 3. As we go up to 2, a team will go down to 3 and miss the opportunity to play us.

Would be nice to play the in a pre-season friendly to ease their plight to div 3. Depending on who they are of course!

Would be a nice gesture by our club

What a quandry for QotS (or possibly Alloa) who would then go UP a division.They get promoted to Division 1 and lose out on Rangers money for next season....stick or twist, lads? :ohmy:

What a Dilemma.

I want Rangers to destroy Albion Rovers, But then again I want them relegated so they lose out on all that cash...

Albion Rover's No.1 Fan , the supervised lawyer , won't like that. Will be writing a blog right now me thinks!

I know that Stranraer have put a big £££ incentive for the players to stay in division 2 and since it's happened they've gone off the bottom of the table.

I know ur talking shite Stranraer haven't offered anything else but the chance to stay in the league with the prospect of playing against the Gers.stranraer are just getting back on there feet financially after nearly going to the wall the people running the club now would never put the club in that position again by over spending.a new manager has took over and the players have responded to his ways simple.

I thought I read somewhere that a club we played earlier in the season was thinking of putting their prices up for the 2nd game as they had to pay so much for extra police, security etc that they never made any money.

So I can't see any of the 1st/2nd division clubs spending money in advance of playing us as they might not make as much as we all seem to think.