Where do you sit at Ibrox and what's the atmosphere like ?

JackAlex93

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a dilemma. I've sat in different places for every game this season, and in general it can be summed up as follows:

The better the view, the flatter the atmosphere.

The better the atmosphere, the worse the view.

I have my own opinions on what areas offer the best compromise, but I'll keep them to myself for now, and let everyone else have their input.

Thanks for the advice lads! will be taking all views in to account! how hard is it go get a seat in there as its usually packed every single week ?

Looks great though :thumbup:

If you go to the online ticket sales site, and wait till a new game is made available, you can then view the online stadium plan for that game, and see all available seats.

That's usually an indication of how many seats are not already taken by ST holders.

Don't do it now though, as the current games have been there for a while, so many available seats have been taken for that game. February's games should come online soon.

Also. expect that most existing ST-holders will renew next year.

Edit: or you could go straight to the season ticket sales section too, I suppose doh

If you go to the online ticket sales site, and wait till a new game is made available, you can then view the online stadium plan for that game, and see all available seats.

That's usually an indication of how many seats are not already taken by ST holders.

Don't do it now though, as the current games have been there for a while, so many available seats have been taken for that game. February's games should come online soon.

Also. expect that most existing ST-holders will renew next year.

Edit: or you could go straight to the season ticket sales section too, I suppose

Thanks Govanblue, appreciate that! I'm usually always having a nosey on the stadium plan but aye a will have a look at the february games which will give me a better idea! Season ticket sales too

I started the season with ticket in GF3 row X. It was a great view and the atmosphere was okay. Ticket cost me £320.

I then moved to GF2 front row because I wanted to be closer to the pitch. The view was shite and I got drenched by the rain.

I then moved to the Main Stand. It cost me an extra £83 to do so but the view is excellent. I'm to the left side of the directors box. I can see BF1 & the away fans which is good.

I took part in the Poppy Scotland card display and felt part of it. In the Main Stand you don't hold cards up so I was a bit gutted at the 140 celebrations. You get to see it from the Main Stand but I didn't feel part of it.

Also worth noting, getting something to eat takes 15m plus in the Main Stand as there's less stalls selling food. In the Govan you get served no problem because they run the length of the stand.

I would say buy a ticket and give it a try. If you don't like your seat just ask for a move until you find something you do like. I've always found the Ticket Office to be very helpful.