Where do you sit at Ibrox and what's the atmosphere like ?

JackAlex93

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

East Enc. (SE4). 12 of us that have been going to the games since we where boys sit together (well 4x4x4 on 3 rows). we have a ball at every home game and the bears surrounding us all join in the madness. we have created a small corner, that generaly has a good time, just a pity the rest of the section cant join in more oftem as the Enc, used to be the place to be (when it was standing anyway).

Have sat in other areas now and then, but the Enc is home, wounldnt want to sit anywhere else and I'm hoping if they bring back standing that the Enc is first to get it back.

East Enc. (SE4). 12 of us that have been going to the games since we where boys sit together (well 4x4x4 on 3 rows). we have a ball at every home game and the bears surrounding us all join in the madness. we have created a small corner, that generaly has a good time, just a pity the rest of the section cant join in more oftem

(tu)

That's what I like to hear.

Those saying atmosphere is poor outside BF need to be more proactive. BF1 should be our inspiration, not relied upon. Get off your hands and use those lungs of yours. :21:

(tu)

That's what I like to hear.

Those saying atmosphere is poor outside BF need to be more proactive. BF1 should be our inspiration, not relied upon. Get off your hands and use those lungs of yours. :21:

cracks me up week in week out mate.

although the boys in UB and TBO do a fantastic job, people are resigned to listening to them rather than joining in most of the time.

Had a argument with a guy the other week cause we where singing a different song from the BF boys, said his boy wanted to hear the song they where singing, I laughed my arse off at him (he didnt like that!!)

the response when the UB ended thier protest last week was good, whole stadium (nearly) started singing and then just stopped!!

cracks me up week in week out mate.

although the boys in UB and TBO do a fantastic job, people are resigned to listening to them rather than joining in most of the time.

Had a argument with a guy the other week cause we where singing a different song from the BF boys, said his boy wanted to hear the song they where singing, I laughed my arse off at him (he didnt like that!!)

the response when the UB ended thier protest last week was good, whole stadium (nearly) started singing and then just stopped!!

I won't stop singing, clapping and generally being a nuisance in the CD no matter what people say. I tell em I'm here to have a good time, what do they expect at a football stadium? We'll win them over one at a time, there's a few that now join in with me. I'd love to get the CD started in a sing song, we'd only blow the bloody roof off.

Keep it up Spacecowboy :21:

GF5, great view for the most part, if something is happening on the opposite touchline it can be a bit of a strain to see though. Atmosphere, same as everywhere bar BF1, our singing is limited to penny arcade at the start of the game and maybe half of a couple of songs at some point every few games. Pretty quiet area to be honest, aside from when a goal is scored or the ref makes a ridiculous call/bad challenge goes in it's silent save for 2 guys, one who spends the game saying "Don't watch the game Rangers" and another who barks "Time, Time!!!!" in such a way that if I had the ball i'd get rid of it quick, "There he's there" pointing at whoever is playing at right back that game, no matter where the ball is it's always the right back he demands to be passed to, and "Gie'sum" a made up word that seems to mean the same as "There he's there."

Not gonna lie though, a lot of people moan about the atmosphere in their area but they do nothing about it and are quite happy to sit quetly watching the game, i'm not really bothered either way, i am primarily there to watch the football on offer.

Main stand rear, about 4 or 5 rows behind the directors box. It's quiet now my uncle isn't sitting there anymore, mind you, he was a wee bit OTT sometimes. He chanted "Your chairman is dead" at Dundee United fans once. That one was a little hard to defend! doh

Main stand rear, about 4 or 5 rows behind the directors box. It's quiet now my uncle isn't sitting there anymore, mind you, he was a wee bit OTT sometimes. He chanted "Your chairman is dead" at Dundee United fans once. That one was a little hard to defend! doh

:lol:

As ED would say, Love that banter.... :7325:

I won't stop singing, clapping and generally being a nuisance in the CD no matter what people say. I tell em I'm here to have a good time, what do they expect at a football stadium? We'll win them over one at a time, there's a few that now join in with me. I'd love to get the CD started in a sing song, we'd only blow the bloody roof off.

Keep it up Spacecowboy :21:

I'll start from the bottom, you start from the top. we'll have the whole stand rocking by the time we're back in the SPhelL!!

:uk::001::gerbad::crabflute::cool::clap::21::peanut::uk:

Hahaha