One thing I will say about Hampden...

govanblue

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampden is pish.... simply BECAUSE fans are sooooooooooo far away from the pitch.... this effects the sound.... Hampden is a crap type of stadium for generating fan-sound... why ?

Was in the south stand the view was like being in the far corner of the West Enclosure but further back.

AWW! ok... slagging is well justified.... got mixed-up.... sorry (sulks in shame)

Alexander was ALWAYS a BETTER keeper....an all round-round keeper than that big-girls's blouse.... McGregor.... what a pussy... great shot-stopper.... but what a big girl !

AWW! ok... slagging is well justified.... got mixed-up.... sorry (sulks in shame)

Alexander was ALWAYS a BETTER keeper....an all round-round keeper than that big-girls's blouse.... McGregor.... what a pussy... great shot-stopper.... but what a big girl !

Goodnight S1lv3r !

There is no noise as the stands slopes are too shallow as the height difference between each row is too small. This also makes people high up in the stand too far away to see the action, especially behind the goals.

I fired an email off to QP as soon as I got home yesterday about the outrageous profiteering and ripping off Rangers supporters, I also made it clear I would not be attending the April fixture if this is not addressed. Just started holding my breath update to follow follow.

It'll make a good enough athletics stadium but I don't like it as a football stadium. The SFA had athletics in mind when the rebuilt it didn't they? I mean- so far away from the pitch for a football game - must have had shot-putters in mind when they updated it. The screens? Oh yeah - spotted them eventually when someone pointed out they were displaying the teams on screen. Didn't pay much attention to them afterwords. Maybe if they'd put the S.Korean flag back up again they might have had more effect. Or was there a S.Korean flag and I missed it, or were they made in S.Korea perhaps and just advertising the fact.

I don't know much about such things, but they looked like they were more advanced technologically than ours.

Or am I imagining that?

No you're right - they were superior in every way - especially the programming software - and also in the aspect ratio and resolution. Ours are junk! :(