Liquidation sale - sports direct argyle st

I found this after Googling.

21 November 2012

This is a customer notice

We would like to advise our customers that Sports Direct is not closing down. Our store has a stock liquidation sale owing to the purchase of £50 million of JJB stock.

This sale will end in January 2013.

http://www.themarlowes.co.uk/news-events/news/12-11-22-sports-direct-sale.aspx

It's not, it is part of the JJB deal, they need to get rid of all the JJB stuff they bought. The way you describe that particular shop, yes, sounds like some wanker is at it. Just another wee dig that will go unchallenged.

Either that or they are using Scotland's premier club to attract folk to the sale :wink:

I found this after Googling.

21 November 2012

This is a customer notice

We would like to advise our customers that Sports Direct is not closing down. Our store has a stock liquidation sale owing to the purchase of £50 million of JJB stock.

This sale will end in January 2013.

http://www.themarlowes.co.uk/news-events/news/12-11-22-sports-direct-sale.aspx

There's a big massive sign in the store that mentions the same info.

Was just in SD, picked up the black 3rd change strip long sleeve for my bro ;) wouldn't mind it myself hmmmmm

Much? I got the home top for myself for 12 quid, and the full 3rd strip and Chelsea away kit for 15 quid each for the wee man.

The more I think about it the more I think it is deliberate but not in a bad way,the main man at Sports Direct is a shareholder at Rangers so one of our tops heading the displays in Scotland isn't surprising.

It sounds like the way the liquidation poster has been placed in the window display which is done by staff on site is what the op was questioning.

Much? I got the home top for myself for 12 quid, and the full 3rd strip and Chelsea away kit for 15 quid each for the wee man.

25 quid mate! I really like this one. Black strips are pretty sharp.I'll get slaughtered for this but Sellick's away is smart, obviously if you remove the minging green badge :P

25 quid mate! I really like this one. Black strips are pretty sharp.I'll get slaughtered for this but Sellick's away is smart, obviously if you remove the minging green badge :P

Not much of a liquidation sale then! They'll be marked down to 15 after new year as they always are.

Not seen them play once this season so can't comment - although it can't be worse that that lime green thing they had last season.

It's not, it is part of the JJB deal, they need to get rid of all the JJB stuff they bought. The way you describe that particular shop, yes, sounds like some wanker is at it. Just another wee dig that will go unchallenged.

Unchallenged ? Why don't you take a walk into the store and demand an inquiry? See how daft you look. See how daft you are making us all look.

Unchallenged ? Why don't you take a walk into the store and demand an inquiry? See how daft you look. See how daft you are making us all look.

Yes, unchallanged. We give them an inch, they take a mile. It has been going on for years. Your response is all too typical of our support these days, acting like you don't care our name, club and fans are being dragged through the mud. It is little wonder we are where we are.