Ladies and Gentlemen

Blue and True

As we move ever closer to 2013 I just wanted to offer my sincere thanks to all on this forum for the efforts they have put in, in what can only be described as an 'eventful' year in our clubs history.

I only joined at the time of our hardships mainly to get some balance on the situation and I can say Im delighted I did.

We have had a tough old time of it in 2012 but we have and we will continue to get stronger as the wounds heal.

We will not forget those who failed in their attempts to destroy us.

We will follow our team with ever greater vigour and with heart and voice.

So I will take this opportunity to wish you all your families and loved ones a very Happy Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

All the best every 1 for 2013. They tried to kill us but they didn't bank on the thousands of bears standing up and fighting for our club.im the first to admit I took supporting rangers for granted but now its more than that to me and till the day I die I will stand up n fight for my club no matter what it takes.so all the bears on RM all the best for 2013

All the best everyone! (tu)

This year will be massive for us. A material change is coming to Scottish football imho. And The Rangers with Mr. Green (and, with Mr. Longmuir as Chief of the SFA) will lead the way.

No surrender!

We are the people and God save the Queen.

Edit: I need to add Ally and the management team, squad and tea lady too! lol (See what happens when you start naming folk? You forget some of the most important!)