Ibrox Disaster - Tomorrow against Elgin

JackAlex93

A minutes silence before the game impeccably observed by the travelling support :clap:

It was never a good title for the post but at the end of the season all today's result will mean is that we've won the league with two less points than we'd have liked.

It means more to me right now that all of the fans paid their respects to our never to be forgotten fans :clap:

Don't be a twat.

I suppose that you think a 'twat' is somebody with a different opinion from you.

Either way thanks, it's great to get some mindless abuse from a complete moron for expressing an opinion (tu)

You know that's not what I meant.

Nice one. So people should respond to what you think, rather than what you say?

And you call others 'twats'. The irony is sublime.

It was simply a suggestion as a way of remembering the memory of those who died...not 'celebrating' it

This was almost a relevant comment. All it needed was for me to have mentioned 'celebrating'.

But I didn't, so no cigar.

I have to agree with you about one thing. There is a twat posting in this exchange :pipe:

I suppose that you think a 'twat' is somebody with a different opinion from you.

Either way thanks, it's great to get some mindless abuse from a complete moron for expressing an opinion (tu)

Nice one. So people should respond to what you think, rather than what you say?

And you call others 'twats'. The irony is sublime.

This was almost a relevant comment. All it needed was for me to have mentioned 'celebrating'.

But I didn't, so no cigar.

I have to agree with you about one thing. There is a twat posting in this exchange :pipe:

:pipe: Great comeback. But then it should be, considering it took 4 days to construct!! :lol:

You disagreed, I shouldn't have called you a twat for doing so. I apologise! (tu)